What's new

A Potential Change In Master Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
Lol, fire the inactive ones from the faction. Some factions are inactive as a whole, fire the faction. :lol:

T-Rock

Silver Member
TommyB said:
Lindo said:
Well, I have three accounts, and Im active on two accs, I support this if you do something for their donator status.
I'd probably give people $100,000 per £ donated for that specific donator level to compensate for the loss.

Don't do that. :no:

Arky

Retired Admin
If this goes through:

What about my levels
What about my donator
What about the cars, houses and other assests?
What about the money on the account?
What about the stats and achievements i've collected through out the time?

There's a lot of un-answered question yet to be asked and answered before I can even think about support or no-support anything written on this topic.

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
ArkyStano said:
If this goes through:

What about my levels
What about my donator

There's a lot of un-answered question yet to be asked and answered before I can even think about support or no-support anything written on this topic.
All have been answered if you saw Tommy's reply. You will have time to transfer all of it and donator levels will be refunded with IG cash. Read above for more info.

Jarokee

Donator
TommyB said:
Shade said:
So what will happen to those who have donator level's obtained upon those other 2 accounts if the master account system get's revamped to 2 characters only?

TommyB said:
Lindo said:
Well, I have three accounts, and Im active on two accs, I support this if you do something for their donator status.
I'd probably give people $100,000 per £ donated for that specific donator level to compensate for the loss.
/transferdonatorlevel 4 x2 to wiped accounts, 8 mill in the bag yes

I still like to have my characters in reserve in case I ever want them, it is annoying to have to spend 25/50k every time you want to namechange, I prefer keeping my characters and their vehicles separate.
For example if we were reduced to 2 characters, I'd keep Dylan Quinn and Jake Dale, my two active accounts, both of which are legal. I'd loose Andy McRucky and HollyLou McRucky, who overall have about 6 AKs, 4 shotguns, 4 deagles, 1 country rifle, 2 MP5s, possibly more, not including drugs. As the two characters I'm RPing with at the moment are both legal, it doesn't make sense for me to transfer a shitload of illegal weaponry over to them, and I don't really feel like loosing all my armory (which has taken a lot of time and money to build up) when I might need it if I decide to start RPing with an illegal character again, which I don't really see as fair, and I can think of a couple other people it applies to off the top of my head. Not to mention the fact that Andy McRucky is level 20, with something like 1700 EXP, which I would also see as unfair to loose.

If you reduced it to 3 characters I could maybe deal with that.

Arky

Retired Admin
Crazy Andre said:
ArkyStano said:
If this goes through:

What about my levels
What about my donator

All have been answered if you saw Tommy's reply. You will have time to transfer all of it and donator levels will be refunded with IG cash. Read above for more info.

Will we get more house slots? Will we get more car slots? Will we get more Bizz'slots.. ETC...

Joe

Retired Admin
Think about it. Less characters more active people, more RP, more houses available for purchase... It's a good thing in the long run, and for those who have 4 characters, just choose your 2 favourite ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.