What's new

A Potential Change In Master Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent

Donator
To be honest no, people will just ditch their inactive accounts and will never come on them anymore. That way factions will lose a lot of members who log in from time to time this way the inactivity in some factions will drop even more. I'm only in 2 factions, and I don't use my other 2 accounts but I know people who have 4 accounts and play on all of them.

Lindo

Donator
Well, I have three accounts, and Im active on two accs, I support this if you do something for their donator status.

KoMaR

Donator
Wouldn't it be better to just make a general rule for all offical factions regarding inactivity? Also there are players who are donators on all of their accounts and I'm pretty sure they won't give those accounts away just like that.

carier

Donator
Robin said:
Maxx said:
Bear said:
If people aren't active on alt faction accounts then I think the faction should kick them out.

This, if someone wants to keep his activity up in a certain faction he'll do it wether he has four accounts or only two. Faction leaders can always fire those who are not active so this change is pointless.
Most of what I was going to say has been summed up above. Some people are active enough to balance between all 3/4 factions, some aren't. The ones who aren't capable of doing so will most likely be fired by the leaders of the faction, as it's their responsibility. I wouldn't want to give up on half the factions I'm in right now. If I can't be active enough, I'll either be fired or resign - I wouldn't like to be forced to quit.

Those who don't want to have more than 2 characters just won't create more than 2 characters. If the characters per MA were limited, not only that *repeats content from the quotes*, but also the variety of roleplay will turn down. I see everyone running around robbing taxis (simply because they prefer to earn money the "easy" way, aka. illegally), people being too limited... Only the thought of the change gives me claustrophobic feelings. It would be a disaster. :no:

Jordan23

Donator
The people that have a lot of items etc on all their accs are gonna say no while the others will say yes, I myself am neutral.

Kellerman

Donator
This will be hard to do due to levels people have attained on there accounts and so they will wish for XP to be transferred or something so it will be a hell of a lot of work for you guys - I still like the idea though.

Mueller

Retired Admin
Wipe them from the users that only log in two or three times a month for one minute to keep their shit.
On the other side, people will also lose vehicles and money, prices will go up and the economy isn't ready for that yet. I also agree with what Komar said, aslong as we could keep the stuff or get some refund, it's okay.

Gibbs.

Donator
Id go for two, but if you are going to do that you need to be able to have access to more roleplay on one character IMO, Like, factions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.