Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
ArkyStano said:
Crazy Andre said:
ArkyStano said:
If this goes through:

What about my levels
What about my donator
What about the cars, houses and other assests?
What about the money on the account?
What about the stats and achievements i've collected through out the time?

There's a lot of un-answered question yet to be asked and answered before I can even think about support or no-support anything written on this topic.
All have been answered if you saw Tommy's reply. You will have time to transfer all of it and donator levels will be refunded with IG cash. Read above for more info.

Will we get more house slots? Will we get more car slots? Will we get more Bizz'slots.. ETC...
Possibly. Sell them. :thumbup:

PuDzeh

Donator
ArkyStano said:
If this goes through:

What about my levels
What about my donator
What about the cars, houses and other assests?
What about the money on the account?
What about the stats and achievements i've collected through out the time?

There's a lot of un-answered question yet to be asked and answered before I can even think about support or no-support anything written on this topic.

fidanym

Gold Member
Shakerz said:
Think about it. Less characters more active people, more RP, more houses available for purchase... It's a good thing in the long run, and for those who have 4 characters, just choose your 2 favourite ones.

True, I have 2 chars and I can barely play for a significant time to do anything on both a day.

Quin

Gold Member
Yes please, too many faction bunnies who are active until they join a faction and then go majorly inactive. Worst kind of players.

Pandovix

Donator
KoMaR said:
Wouldn't it be better to just make a general rule for all offical factions regarding inactivity? Also there are players who are donators on all of their accounts and I'm pretty sure they won't give those accounts away just like that.
I think that this sums it up perfectly. I personally haven't donated that much, but if I've donated £160 for 4 donator accounts, I'd kinda' want to keep all my accounts.
Perhaps change it to two accounts on one MA, however if you donate say.. £10 (or whatever) you get to make another character or something?

Rich

Donator
YES.

This is one of the major issues with inactivity, being part of four different factions and playing actively in every one is impossible to do on a regular basis.
This is a good step towards fixing the issue where half a faction's player base is inactive.

Implement this.

And about the donators/items/etc issue, players should be compensated for this in a fair way. I guess the dev team can come up with something good.

Frisker

Donator
Yes please, it's gonna burst activity on with player on specific faction, and when players are forced to play on one or two factions at time, then all factions get more activity. I fail to see how people can maintain activity on 4 accounts, when I can barely keep it up with 2! I simply have no time lol. But well.. I guess some people do.

Anyway I like this.

Jeroen

Donator
Nate said:
KoMaR said:
Wouldn't it be better to just make a general rule for all offical factions regarding inactivity? Also there are players who are donators on all of their accounts and I'm pretty sure they won't give those accounts away just like that.
I think that this sums it up perfectly. I personally haven't donated that much, but if I've donated £160 for 4 donator accounts, I'd kinda' want to keep all my accounts.
Perhaps change it to two accounts on one MA, however if you donate say.. £10 (or whatever) you get to make another character or something?
Good idea.
And also, a simple solution is just to kick the inactive members from factions.
And I also dislike having to choose between what I have to do.
Sometimes I want to dust off old chars and just get on Denise Chong and be crazy.
Or get on Joe Lemonparty and walk around as an old man in Monty or just fish in Palo.

Weaver

Donator
Tommy 2 characters in my opinion is actually a very wise practical decision, it will make people so much more active on their accounts. I think maybe if you gave the community a 1 week notice and allow them to get friends to help them transfer all their stuff as it would kind of be unfair if the assets and money was to be wiped. Just my thoughts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.