What's new

A Potential Change In Master Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirbikr98

Donator
What would happen to their donation status if they had level 4 donator on all 4 accounts? That's about $100 just down the drain.

Alvar

Diamond Member
Yeah why not, sounds fair if you get IG cash for donator levels and donator vehicles can always be moved to your accounts that are going to stay.
It will boost up the economy as well, people will be forced to sell their houses to people who actually want to buy a house.
The amount of people that have houses and bizz's on alt accounts that they never go on is fucking massive and its quite annoying as well tbh.

So yes from me.

carier

Donator
TommyB said:
carier said:
Those who don't want to have more than 2 characters just won't create more than 2 characters. If the characters per MA were limited, not only that *repeats content from the quotes*, but also the variety of roleplay will turn down. I see everyone running around robbing taxis (simply because they prefer to earn money the "easy" way, aka. illegally), people being too limited... Only the thought of the change gives me claustrophobic feelings. It would be a disaster. :no:
I don't see how a limit of characters would make players rob people more. Can you elaborate on that?
(simply because they prefer to earn money the "easy" way, aka. illegally)
As we all know, at least 50% of the members of the community are money-hungry, economy-ruining worms who dig tunnels through the bases of both IC and OOC peace and harmony. They:

• Rush for paychecks
  • Complete side-jobs 24/7
  • Buy things cheap and sell them expensive
  • Cause trouble
    [*] Rob
Usually the latter is the most common form of "getting rich". I barely have a MVA in the last 6 months where I am not robbed or something (even though the fault is the other player's, they still claim that they needed the funds to repair the vehicle). And as I said, they'll do anything to keep both their trigger-happiness and bank account satisfied, the only way for that being having an illegal character for robbings.

Of course, people will continue becoming LEOs as well. Not only that, but the SD will feel the need of more employees to keep the balance of both forces in limits.

Let's take Dude as an example. Dude is a dude who started roleplaying in the server recently. For him, as a newbie, the best way to kick off the ground, aka. to earn money, buy a car, flat, house, bussines, etc., is being illegal - robbing people. However, to keep the balance, the SD will have Dude 2 to protect the "people" from Dude. Bang-bang, shit happens, time passes. Eventually, Dude gets familiar with the server after spending 2 months or so around, so he decides to create his second character. So, what to do now, what and how to join? The SD, of course. Why? Because Dude wants to taste the other side of life. So practically now Dude becomes Dude 2, and a new Dude comes to replace our main actor.

I know, it sounds like total bullshit, but I can feel the main balance of players spread between official illegal factions and the SD, with 15 or 20 percents left for the more roleplay-based Axiom, SAN, Elite Trucking Co., unofficial legal organizations (meaning that nobody would bother to create those anymore, meaning slow death to the legal side of RCRP), etc. It will take some time for that process to be completed (maybe half a year, or maybe a whole year), but at some point it will happen.

If the problem's all about houses and flats, I'd suggest adding more motels (would be great if in Red County). Even now I can see every motel in Fort Carson being empty. Adding furniture to motel rooms would make them a perfect place for newbies to stay at.

Bussinesses? Not every single person IRL has a bussines.

I just can't see that as a measure to boost faction activity, but instead a turn-down for enthusiastic players like me.

I'd gladly discuss this forward, but I just can't go on like that, I need questions asked for me to explain. PM me if you have any, mr. Server Owner. :whistling:

/support

This change would open up more player housing to people as we will have less characters per person. This may even lead to an improvement in the economy which is needed desperately.

Jboi

Head Administrator
Robin said:
Maxx said:
Bear said:
If people aren't active on alt faction accounts then I think the faction should kick them out.

This, if someone wants to keep his activity up in a certain faction he'll do it wether he has four accounts or only two. Faction leaders can always fire those who are not active so this change is pointless.
Most of what I was going to say has been summed up above. Some people are active enough to balance between all 3/4 factions, some aren't. The ones who aren't capable of doing so will most likely be fired by the leaders of the faction, as it's their responsibility. I wouldn't want to give up on half the factions I'm in right now. If I can't be active enough, I'll either be fired or resign - I wouldn't like to be forced to quit.

Yeah, I use 3/4 of my accounts, and my 4th is likely to get into a faction as well. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO.

Karner

Banned
I would much prefer 3. Factions aren't the only thing to consider but the restricted RP. Less characters means less variety. Less variety means more boredom; more boredom means less activity.

3 is perfect. 4th for Donators?

Bear

Retired Admin
Karner said:
I would much prefer 3. Factions aren't the only thing to consider but the restricted RP. Less characters means less variety. Less variety means more boredom; more boredom means less activity.

3 is perfect. 4th for Donators?

If you do that, you might as well just make a 5th player for donators. It just saves time and the hassle of transferring stuff if you aren't a donator.

Status
Not open for further replies.