What's new

A Potential Change In Master Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Donator
richingo said:
If this is true let us own more than one house and more than three cars.
cartoon6125.png

Cain

Silver Member
Rifle said:
richingo said:
If this is true let us own more than one house and more than three cars.
We could have more than 3 cars, but I guess we don't need two houses, do we? :roll:

Actually, I think it would be nice. The other house could be RP-ed as an office or a vacation home (or whatever it's called :D). But the problem is- rich people would still buy all the houses for their "storage characters" so they can manipulate the real-estate market and earn a lot of cash without any effort.

Niggaz4life

Bronze Member
Definately two. In this way people can devote their time to one character and all the factions won't lack activity.
Usually, when a player is in four different factions, he always prefers one more than the others and plays 5/6 of his time. The other 1/6 uses just to log, just to make sure his acc isn't deleted, in my opinion.

TommyB

Owner
As of now I won't be making any changes to the amount of maximum characters someone may have per MA. There's a chance this may change in the future but at this moment I don't have any plans to change the system.

I will however be thinking of some new rules and regulations for factions and how many one player may be in.

Arky

Retired Admin
TommyB said:
As of now I won't be making any changes to the amount of maximum characters someone may have per MA. There's a chance this may change in the future but at this moment I don't have any plans to change the system.

I will however be thinking of some new rules and regulations for factions and how many one player may be in.

Too hard to control... Can be controlled by scripting?

Status
Not open for further replies.