Retired Admin
Rich said:
Karner said:
Darkrai said:
Dreamer said:
xtrey said:
Don't fix what ain't broken. Simple.

This sums it up.

Probably the most narrow minded quote that I've ever read.

it obviously is broken when people have to actively play on four accounts.
Two hours a day on your account is pretty good activity, that means 2 * 4 = 8 hours a day on all four accounts?

Yeah, good luck with that.

You don't have to play on all 4 accounts, if you play on 2 and occasionally get on the other 2, what's the problem?

People favor accounts over others so they'll go on that one more and use the others less. I don't see the problem in having 4 accounts though, even if you don't use 1 or 2 of them.

Shmoogle

Retired Admin
Honestly the whole situation seems a little unnecessary, leave it down to the individual player to decide if they want to have 1/2/3/4 accounts, they know what they can manage when it comes to activity but if they haven't given specific warning for their inactivity then wipe their character, if they can't keep up the activity then they deserve to be wiped rather than letting the activity be judged from their master account overall. So basically just delete inactive characters but let people have 4, if they can't handle it don't let them.

Radi

Silver Member
Just disable the 4 account option for new players, and disable the make a new account option for players if they already got 2 accounts.

Cain

Silver Member
Radi said:
Just disable the 4 account option for new players, and disable the make a new account option for players if they already got 2 accounts.

Sounds good.

Yuris

Bronze Member
Hmm I think it's bad idea, a lot of members of RC-RP playing with 3-4 characters in factions or not, I think 4 characters on one master account it's cool for now. Because everyday there's a new faction which maybe will went official or not doesn't matter everyone want to try something new, when he's trying to join that faction and start some new RP. Right now I am playing with one of my characters and if I decide to join an faction I'll do it. But if after week or month when someone make a faction which one take my eye and I decide to join it and I don't have another characters on my master account I have to make another one account and start from lvl 1.. (if you make it 2 characters on 1 account) this is not cool because I have 3 characters 10lvl+ and one 4-5 lvl. I don't want to lose these characters. BAD IDEA!

cradboard

Donator
I think we should make people drop down to two accounts. Then when their accounts are gone, their houses should go too. This will create a huge opening for new players to come in and actually be able to start settling down. Houses/trailers will open up, and newer players can finally get a house instead of a 25k flat. What I see is this huge hole, which is from a 25k-45k flat to a 150k-200k trailer to 350k-800k first house to 1mil-12mil bigger houses. The only reason there are gaps like those is because everyone tries to sell their house for profit. In the real world if you need to sell, you keep what you can get. Now if their houses, are *poofed* then they can be /buy'd which would greatly help the economy by taking out some of that donation money and magic money.

Jboi

Head Administrator
cradboard said:
I think we should make people drop down to two accounts. Then when their accounts are gone, their houses should go too. This will create a huge opening for new players to come in and actually be able to start settling down. Houses/trailers will open up, and newer players can finally get a house instead of a 25k flat. What I see is this huge hole, which is from a 25k-45k flat to a 150k-200k trailer to 350k-800k first house to 1mil-12mil bigger houses. The only reason there are gaps like those is because everyone tries to sell their house for profit. In the real world if you need to sell, you keep what you can get. Now if their houses, are *poofed* then they can be /buy'd which would greatly help the economy by taking out some of that donation money and magic money.

Yeah then it happens to you and it doesnt sound like such a good idea

cradboard

Donator
Jboi said:
Yeah then it happens to you and it doesnt sound like such a good idea

It's funny you say that, because I don't give a single crap about my script stuff but my character does. I have 4 accounts all with some sort of assets, if I lost 2 of my characters I would not care for my house or anything I would care about the RP I lost. All though I can sacrifice and accept that I should only have two characters in factions such as sheriff's department or some small gang. Activity needs to increase among main characters and more asset opportunities need to open up for new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.