What's new

Reducing the amount of fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
Don't know why people are whining..Just deal with it. Place your self in a low level players position with no cash, getting fined 70k+ minimum. He will leave the server and then the majority of the players complain saying "Oh only noobs in teh server omggg."

Beauregard

Donator
After reading all these comments by the RCPD, IMO, it just shows yet another example of the RCPD playing to win. An administrator made a rule. Deal with it!

Cord

Bronze Member
I'll notify my faction about this. Hopefully everyone reads this automatically, though.

Prince

Retired Admin
Beauregard said:
After reading all these comments by the RCPD, IMO, it just shows yet another example of the RCPD playing to win. An administrator made a rule. Deal with it!
Yes, you know everything about the PD, Mr.Arrogance. I could careless about the fines, sure I'll ask Cord to make a topic in the private forums to tell everyone to deal with it. Hell, I fine people like half the normal charge, which believe it or not is some degree of corruption. Just don't involve every member of the PD when only a percentage of them do this.

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Prince said:
Beauregard said:
Yes, you know everything about the PD, Mr.Arrogance. I could careless about the fines, sure I'll ask Cord to make a topic in the private forums to tell everyone to deal with it. Hell, I fine people like half the normal charge, which believe it or not is some degree of corruption. Just don't involve every member of the PD when only a percentage of them do this.

I would love for you Mr. Beauregard to apply for the PD and try it out one day. I'm sure as hell you won't last a single day with out making a leaving topic. Do you know how much we have to put up with? /b whiners, people who don't understand how they where caught by an undercover officer, people driving cars off cliffs or forcing us to kill them to avoid jail, people who don't roleplay anything just to avoid a simple fine/speeding ticket. And you think we play to win pshh.. You won't last our training if you wish to lose.

Adin

Donator
I can't believe that Beauregard is going off about playing to win etc... I want to see you do our job, being a cop is pretty much like an IC administrator yet still having to deal with OOC shit on top of it. It's fucking stressful, and having to worry about more god damn rules just makes it even harder for us, so stop destroying the name of the PD with your bullshit and lies, you're making it harder for us to improve.

The chief works on a daily basis to create new functioning systems within the department and you're just soiling the name of the PD with your 'play to win' bullshit, if you honestly want to be an idiot and talk shit about a faction go do it somewhere else. You don't know bullshit about the Police, you've probably only seen a cop in a movie by your post. In real life, movies, episodes cops win all the time whether they win 5 days later or at that time, they always win. We loose suspects on a daily basis, and hell, since there's no way for us to keep track of them we don't find them, ever.

So before you go off in this topic, talking shit about the Police Department look at the facts and don't be skipping to conclusions just to degrade the PD's name. I'm not going to lie, there are things wrong with the Police Department but they're working on getting fixed, and will be resolved soon.

BigMac

Donator
Meh... okay. I don't agree with 30k fines max for level 5s, really ? That's just stupid, as I've seen level 5 people with enough money to pay a 100k+ fine directly.

Felicy

Donator
BigMacÔäó said:
Meh... okay. I don't agree with 30k fines max for level 5s, really ? That's just stupid, as I've seen level 5 people with enough money to pay a 100k+ fine directly.

Yes, you've seen, that doesn't mean everyone has 100k to pay fines.

BigMac

Donator
Felicy said:
BigMacÔäó said:

Yes, you've seen, that doesn't mean everyone has 100k to pay fines.
Liesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.