Reducing the amount of fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
ThePasst said:
Crazy Andre said:
PD isn't the richest faction agent d.

What's the richest faction then if I may ask?

2qbym4i.png
It's actually hitman, however they don't keep the cash in the fbank.

Adin

Donator
Agent D. said:
The Truth said:
ThePasst said:
The Truth said:
Xtreme said:
The Truth said:
In my opinion this is completely foolish as it is an IC matter and should have been brought to the courts. I would also like to know what rule says you cannot transfer money because that is the worst rule. Let's say you want to rip a rich kid, they obviously need money to do such properly.

Let's go back in time when you first joined and tried your first illegal act and then fine you $90,000 okay? Let's see how you like it.

To everyone else (including you): The world is not revolving around you so stop acting like it, there are other players who also wish to enjoy the game as much as you enjoy it. Stop being selfish for hell's sake.

EDIT: And please tell me how wiping everyone's weapon license wasn't "an IC matter that should have been brought to the courts". Just an example, The Truth. You're not a saint either.
Typically we actually do not give max fines to new players but rather a more reasonable fine. For example, I pull over a level one or two and they have a stolen car, I still will arrest them, however I would give them anywhere from 1k to 5k in fines pending on their roleplay capabilities as well all want to encourage that.

In no way am I acting like the world is revolving around myself, I am merely stating for the sake of the players. When I joined, yes, I got arrested quite a few times, did the SASP make adjustments towards my level? Yes.

What's your problem then if the limit is 10k if you gave them 1-5k fines already? Give new people a chance to enjoy this game as well.. I would have definately left if I got fined 60k the first day I started plaing.
Let's say it this way: It's limiting us. We can have OOC faction rules, but when it becomes a server rule, it just pisses some people in the RCPD and I am sure BCSD off having those server limitations rather than faction limitations.
How's better the PD than the other factions?You still need to have some limitations.You are the richest faction , you have nothing to worry about :))
If the illegal factions start complain about server rules...We have a ratio for gang attacks , but when the PD decides to raid you can raid us with 100vs15 whenever you want ;) Just tell me when Alec refused to script something realistic for the PD faction?

Alright.

Dealing with noobs on a daily basis,
Dealing with /b whiners on a daily basis,
Dealing with NON rpers,
Dealing with people who refuse to role-play,
Dealing with people who have the tendency to water evade,

The list could go on for days, but the point is it's not that easy and how can I join the PD in real life when I'm only 16. Try acting like a cop for 1 year and dealing with the said above and then you'll see how it feels like.
You can quit the faction at any time Also you can use /report :)))

Why would I quit a faction that I've been working for over a year now, don't be stupid. I'm just putting out there what we have to do and how restricted we are and how more restrictions are getting added, I don't mind at all, but I can't stand noobs who are going to provoke now and stuff like that, and I'm going to have to fine them even less than the given criminal code. I'm also putting it out there so that people read on what we deal with and avoid giving us an even HARDER time especially bashing the PD on the forums and what not in the OOC sections. So don't tell me to quit a faction, when you don't even know me.

Maxx

Platinum Member
When there are rules made for RCPD to give them an advantage, no one says a word and we all go along with it (them being allowed to offroad like mad in their cruisers). But when there's a rule put in place which would somehow help the illegal side of this server they all start arguing about it.

Robin

Retired Admin
Maxx said:
When there are rules made for RCPD to give them an advantage, no one says a word and we all go along with it (them being allowed to offroad like mad in their cruisers). But when there's a rule put in place which would somehow help the illegal side of this server they all start arguing about it.
Yes, because only the LVPD and (obviously) the ranchers are classed as off-road vehicles, just like other vehicles. It's not really an advantage since there are TONS of offroad vehicles.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Robin said:
Maxx said:
Yes, because only the LVPD and (obviously) the ranchers are classed as off-road vehicles, just like other vehicles. It's not really an advantage since there are TONS of offroad vehicles.

Although the off-roading rules are total bullshit, but that's another story XD

Rich

Donator
Maxx said:

That's totally not true, in fact, I've seen TONS of posts where people would say ''Oh great another advantage for RCPD'' whenever there was a suggestion that in a way helps out the PD. On a side note, this is also what I hate about this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.