What's new

Everyone read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel_Witsel

Donator
Maxx said:
You can't satisfy everyone, either you choose to be a heavy RP server and ban those who embrace the "THIS IS A GAME WE WANNA HAVE FUN TROLLING IG" excuse, or keep them but expect everyone else who's here to RP gone.

And really I'm sick of saying this, but you really shouldn't ask gangs to be active when the development team hasn't done a single change regarding the weapons and drugs script for three years. Go and read Trapp's/Ronnius' leaving post and you'll get my point.

In my opinion we don't need more and more scripts every single day. Yes, some scripts from time to time, but not everytime. What we need is to change the mentality of some players. I see here comments that we can't have a heavy RP server because they want to party all time in here. If you want that, go to a Stunt/Fun server ffs. When you joined the server, you knew what this is all about, FUCKING RP SERVER, so that's what we need, RPers not trollers around. Yes, from time to time we can have an OOC event to troll a bit but the main purpose is to RP.

If several things are not scripted by Alec it's because of "our" trolls. Sometimes he just doesn't script things because we mess up. It happened many times with RCSD. He punishes us. So let's start to make a brain wash on our heads, change our mentality to keep the server going as a RP server and if you want to troll around or don't like the ideas of the admins, leave. Simple as that.

Maxx

Platinum Member
In my opinion we don't need more and more scripts every single day. Yes, some scripts from time to time, but not everytime. What we need is to change the mentality of some players.

I'm sick of explaining this all the time but.. oh well: SCRIPT WEAPON DRUG SYSTEM 3 YEARS OLD, 3 FUCKING YEARS OLD, THREE, /THREE/.

Beauregard

Donator
Maxx said:
Beauregard said:
2Fabulous said:
Beauregard said:
Why don't we add a hunger system while we're at it? Every so often a your health bar will slowly reduce as you become hungry, requiring you to visit a restaurant and purchase a meal. If you don't, you run the risk of starving to death and dying.

Oh, I know why... because everyone always says "ITS JUST A GAME! WE JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN! LETS NOT TURN THIS INTO THE SIMS! BLA BLA BLABBITY BLA!" Well, you know what? The Sims is a role playing game just like RCRP. You create a character, and live out his or her life on both games!

Nah, you're wrong. It's because a hunger system is really annoying. Say, you participate in a Roleplay session that lasts quite long and your HP constantly decreases.
Example: police chase. "Fuck this, I'm hungry, I gotta stop and get something to eat, who cares if I'm going to jail afterwards!"

Exactly, because its just a fucking game! Yes, its a game where our activities should be based on real life, but there are times where it is appropriate to take things out of perspective (and perhaps times to just kick back and have fun after a long day at school or work).

You want hardcore roleplay? Well, that would consist of everyday behaviors such as eating, pissing, etc. You don't want to deal with those basic human functions in the game? Allow a bit of leeway for some fun, or as you say, trolling.

You sir, need to go on a freeroam server.

A hardcore roleplay server includes roleplaying basic human functions/needs. If you do not want to roleplay these, you are part of the problem! You say roleplaying them are not necessary because it is just a game. Well, I can say that I can have a bit of OOC fun because it is just a game.

Adelin

Maxx said:
In my opinion we don't need more and more scripts every single day. Yes, some scripts from time to time, but not everytime. What we need is to change the mentality of some players.

I'm sick of explaining this all the time but.. oh well: SCRIPT WEAPON DRUG SYSTEM 3 YEARS OLD, 3 FUCKING YEARS OLD, THREE, /THREE/.
chill

Tom

Donator
Adelin said:
Maxx said:

chill

Axiom's roleplay is restricted due to lack of scripts, that's one example of wai we ned scriptzzzz :)

Timothy

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
Adelin said:
Maxx said:

chill

Axiom's roleplay is restricted due to lack of scripts, that's one example of wai we ned scriptzzzz :)

Servers do need scripts, We need more things, But we don't need all of it. I think it's about time we put this topic to rest, If we want to change RC-RP, Then it starts and ends with us.

Jazz

Retired Admin
Thanks for the support from all those who decided to actually think and take a look at themselves before starting to complain. Who actually took their TIME to see what's wrong and point it out instead of blaming it on a group or on individuals. Thanks to all of you who had the balls to see mistakes in their own rows as well. And thanks to all of you who did NOT just assume and speak, who did NOT just come to a conclusion out of the blue far away from reality. I mean it, the only reason why I and the rest of the team are still here, is because of you all being here as well. If we had only players left which would just complain regardless of what they want, I'd already be gone leaving two words behind. So to the rest of the community, say thanks to those non-admins who actually know what's wrong, and I mean REALLY know, not just assumptions made by people blaming it on someone. I see people blaming us, and I see one person blaming ME for things I have NEVER said. I've seen a person today saying things about me which are not even true, things I never said.

It's really sad to see someone turning my words around to make me and some other admins look bad. Unfortunately, there are people among the community which don't even know what they want.

I could write an endless post here but you know what, screw it. I will do my thing with the admin team, we will get this server back on it's feet and stick to what we said. You can either support, or cause trouble. Up to you.

Once again, a big thanks to those who don't constantly blame us but instead try to find a solution. It's always easier to have an enemy to blame, right?

Scuba

Donator
There is an issue I suddenly remembered... But I'd prefer if we could talk on TS alone about it Jazzy, as it WILL cause a uproar because of how touchy a subject it is. I'm not kidding either. Drop me a PM please.

Jazz

Retired Admin
You have no clue how many WTF moments we had in the past 7 days seeing that players don't know what they want, then ask for something - which we give them - and poof. All of a sudden they want the opposite. I mean it we have so many of them..

Scuba, I'll pm you when I get to my pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.