What's new

Everyone read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mueller

Retired Admin
Most of the scripts we get ( Such as those police sirens for example ) are made by SAMP.
That's the answer why we don't have so many change logs, as the only change logs we get ( Coming from the developing team ) are bug fixes and slots and such.
Don't except a changelog until.
A - SAMP updates.
B - We get a new bug and it needs fixing.
C - Random map getting scripted.

That's just my opinion.

Karner

Banned
Cacer┬® said:
Most of the scripts we get ( Such as those police sirens for example ) are made by SAMP.
That's the answer why we don't have so many change logs, as the only change logs we get ( Coming from the developing team ) are bug fixes and slots and such.
A - SAMP updates.

That's just my opinion.

Idiocy, whenever SAMP make an update, it's not like the server MAGICALLY gets the objects, there are faction updates that aren't even in the change log because of them being secret factions, etc. Not only that Alec isn't working on a revision or another patch, let me work this out for you.

version 1.*update*.*patch* *revision*

The current version is 1.7.7 Revision 2.
The version in development is 1.8, so, there will be an UPDATE, not a patch. What Alec scripts and when isn't typically scheduled by the SAMP dev team, it's merely what he has and how he does it, scripting large changelogs is NOT easy at all, it takes time.

Mueller

Retired Admin
Karner said:
Cacer┬® said:
A - SAMP updates.

That's just my opinion.

Idiocy, whenever SAMP make an update, it's not like the server MAGICALLY gets the objects, there are faction updates that aren't even in the change log because of them being secret factions, etc. Not only that Alec isn't working on a revision or another patch, let me work this out for you.

It's like ordering the scripts, I've seen the same scripts, sirens, lights in other places, it's just editing them to fit the factions themselfs.
Well, I'm not saying he is or isn't working on another patch or log or whatever, I just stated my reasons explaining most basically in my honest opinion why we won't get a changelog so soon.

Adin

Donator
Well last night the server hit 0 without being DDOS'd at the time.

Let me give you a list of what's wrong now;
  • The PD's just been completely wiped. (Topics, groups, vehicles everywhere, banned people, etc...)
  • There is a major lack of players
  • Players who are role-playing are MOSTLY noobs.
  • No script implementations.
  • The server owner is not making any announcements actually regarding any of the scenarios, or informing us of what's coming.
  • There are no administrators in game, even if you hired like 10 trial mods.

I could go on for ages, but that's just some of the important parts.

Lior

Banned
Adin said:

• The PD's just been completely wiped. (Topics, groups, vehicles everywhere, banned people, etc...)
  • The server owner is not making any announcements actually regarding any of the scenarios, or informing us of what's coming.

It's all the depends on your timezone, regarding to the administrators issue. Indeed, in the recent batch, they hired too much of Europian members into the admin team, whilst there are like 4-5 American time zone admins.
About the server owner, bah, nothing we could do.

Karner

Banned
Adin said:

Well, it WAS being DDoSed by YOUR so called friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.