What's new

Everyone read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Retired Admin
Jazz said:
PS: We'll also be more strict with the punishment of players to raise the RP standard, you should be prepared for that.

I remember somebody who used to do that. He got fired for it. :3

Maxx

Platinum Member
Patrick said:
Jazz said:
PS: We'll also be more strict with the punishment of players to raise the RP standard, you should be prepared for that.

I remember somebody who used to do that. He got fired for it. :3

Who could it be..

Beauregard

Donator
Jazz said:
You have no clue how many WTF moments we had in the past 7 days seeing that players don't know what they want, then ask for something - which we give them - and poof. All of a sudden they want the opposite. I mean it we have so many of them..

Jazzy, that is exactly my point with wanting hardcore roleplay, but they don't want any scripts that include a "hunger bar" that puts the cafes and fast food joints to use in order to gain energy.

Jazz

Retired Admin
Beauregard said:
Jazz said:
You have no clue how many WTF moments we had in the past 7 days seeing that players don't know what they want, then ask for something - which we give them - and poof. All of a sudden they want the opposite. I mean it we have so many of them..

Jazzy, that is exactly my point with wanting hardcore roleplay, but they don't want any scripts that include a "hunger bar" that puts the cafes and fast food joints to use in order to gain energy.

It's not a MUST really if people want to RP it they can still RP'ly go eat something or say: "hold on, I gotta pee" or "I'm hungry, let's get something to eat". It's a variety of small RP details out there which people just don't use and it's sad if we'd have to force every single aspect of RP possibility upon players. Even if the idea is interesting.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Jazz said:
Beauregard said:
Jazz said:

It's not a MUST really if people want to RP it they can still RP'ly go eat something or say: "hold on, I gotta pee" or "I'm hungry, let's get something to eat". It's a variety of small RP details out there which people just don't use and it's sad if we'd have to force every single aspect of RP possibility upon players. Even if the idea is interesting.
Forcing players to create a more detailed roleplay behavior might sound negative,
but we got to be strict if we want some changes and click: It hopefully brings back the real RCRP.

Keep it up boys!

Miguel_Witsel

Donator
Cruzito Canderias said:
Jazz said:
Beauregard said:
Jazz said:

Forcing players to create a more detailed roleplay behavior might sound negative,
but we got to be strict if we want some changes and click: It hopefully brings back the real RCRP.

Keep it up boys!

Might shound negative but it's needed. We have a small ammount of players here that knows how to RP properly, detailed and they do those minor RPs sometimes.
But we have more of them that /log, lets go kill some fuckers, or the newbies: let's go do some sidejobs and get money, some : let's go buy cars, others: let me enter my faction acc to do the very basic RP of the faction to see if I'm promoted quickly and then..... /q
It's sad. Really sad.

Rich

Donator
Problem is, the RCRP attitude is pretty much like this:

1. A rule or script that restricts certain roleplay (Pretty much any roleplay) is frowned upon and may NEVER be implented, whatever the benefit of the restriction may be.
2. Anything that may benefit the police side of roleplay must be OPPOSED with all might to make it easy for our illegal chars to do our illegal shit.
3. You can't force people into roleplaying something, it's bad bad TERRIBLE IT MUST BE STOPPED!

A.K.A, nothing's ever going to happen because the majority is just too ignorant to accept it.

Tom

Donator
Server is imbalanced, In need of scripts, Matureness, Seriousness, And roleplay.

Currently my perspective of the server is a organised Cops, Civilians & Robbers with /me and /Do.

Status
Not open for further replies.