What's new

Addressing Some Criticism

Mac

Tester
I like this Tommy, thanks.

But, like... If you don't mind answering one of my questions...

Now this is all constructive so don't get pissy with me, i'll try and stay as nice as possible. (Which means anything that sounds mean isn't meant to be)

1. How come Evans gets Tester when we all know that he has no clue about computers. (Now, this is an assumption based off of what I know) Also, why don't you pick people that know a lot more about SA-MP in general, and have been on the server longer. I'm going to use myself in this one. Because, I do know a lot about SAMP. (not being cocky) After playing SAMP for a very long time, I know a lot of tricks and tips to kill/shoot/understand the logical parts of the game. Why don't you try finding people that know more about the client, then someone who does? I know testers answer some Suggestion and Bug Report stuff, but anyone can do that. (lol) I'm not saying Evans doesn't know anything, but like, why not pick someone that you know knows a lot about SAMP. I just find it annoying that players who have been here for over a year-three that understand SAMP yet Evans gets tester... Someone who is less experienced.

Evans

Banned
Mac said:

Now this is all constructive so don't get pissy with me, i'll try and stay as nice as possible. (Which means anything that sounds mean isn't meant to be)

1. How come Evans gets Tester when we all know that he has no clue about computers. (Now, this is an assumption based off of what I know) Also, why don't you pick people that know a lot more about SA-MP in general, and have been on the server longer. I'm going to use myself in this one. Because, I do know a lot about SAMP. (not being cocky) After playing SAMP for a very long time, I know a lot of tricks and tips to kill/shoot/understand the logical parts of the game. Why don't you try finding people that know more about the client, then someone who does? I know testers answer some Suggestion and Bug Report stuff, but anyone can do that. (lol) I'm not saying Evans doesn't know anything, but like, why not pick someone that you know knows a lot about SAMP. I just find it annoying that players who have been here for over a year-three that understand SAMP yet Evans gets tester... Someone who is less experienced.

Cry some fucking more, instead of writing useless bullshit and whining 24/7 why don't you post suggestions and put forward constructive walls of text.

Mac

Tester
Evans said:
Mac said:

Cry some fucking more, instead of writing useless bullshit and whining 24/7 why don't you post suggestions and put forward constructive walls of text.

It was constructive criticism...

The Punisher

Retired Admin
Evans said:

LOL... You seriously can not take any constructive criticism for your life. This is like the third post I've seen you from nothing but cussing out people. It's like your trying act bigger and better then anyone else on this server. And I can see it that way because you are getting everything you ask for. Seriously, I think any leader would be better then you including Wang, I hate to say. I don't see this going very well for you Evans, because there is already a poll for your removal. I actually regret sending you that PM.

Evans

Banned
LOL... You seriously can not take any constructive criticism for your life.
Well to be honest I work quite well off criticism just off people that actually have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say and not just bring up whiny bitchy walls of text.

This is like the third post I've seen you from nothing but cussing out people.
Well if I was rude to someone, then I can guarantee they fully deserved it.

It's like your trying act bigger and better then anyone else on this server.
Why because I get sell able LVPD cars and spawned money. Please inform me on how I do this and show me.

And I can see it that way because you are getting everything you ask for.
Right... Like?

Seriously, I think any leader would be better then you including Wang, I hate to say. I don't see this going very well for you Evans, because there is already a poll for your removal. I actually regret sending you that PM.
Leaking from the admin board again? Please tell me where this is so I can see it....

Evans said:
Seriously, I think any leader would be better then you including Wang, I hate to say. I don't see this going very well for you Evans, because there is already a poll for your removal. I actually regret sending you that PM.
Leaking from the admin board again? Please tell me where this is so I can see it....

This was sent to me by an SASP member I will NOT name.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-LQMrk ... Q/viewform

The Punisher

Retired Admin
Evans said:
LOL... You seriously can not take any constructive criticism for your life.
Well to be honest I work quite well off criticism just off people that actually have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say and not just bring up whiny bitchy walls of text.

This is like the third post I've seen you from nothing but cussing out people.
Well if I was rude to someone, then I can guarantee they fully deserved it.

It's like your trying act bigger and better then anyone else on this server.
Why because I get sell able LVPD cars and spawned money. Please inform me on how I do this and show me.

And I can see it that way because you are getting everything you ask for.
Right... Like?

So just because someone try's to be shitty with you, you as a leader of the Police Force which let's not forget that it has a huge impact on the server can cuss at people just because they "give you shit" doesn't mean you can do the same. You should be more professional then that. No, not exactly that you solely got spawned money and a LVPD cruiser, but because you got this internal affairs office which shouldn't be there and there is no reason for it when you have a police department. No this wasn't some "leak on the admin board" nice assumption though. It was a thing on Google docs.