What's new

Addressing Some Criticism

GMG123

Donator
TommyB said:
Change the donation exchange rate from GBP to USD. TommyB is should be grateful he is getting money at all.

Yeah... the problem with that is pretty simple. If I changed the currency which I accept donations in, I wouldn't have enough money to renew the server each month!

I am not saying I know this for certain, but I have heard that you get this server hosted for free? If not then how much does the forum and ts and IG server cost each month?

Saint

Donator
GMG123 said:
TommyB said:
Change the donation exchange rate from GBP to USD. TommyB is should be grateful he is getting money at all.

Yeah... the problem with that is pretty simple. If I changed the currency which I accept donations in, I wouldn't have enough money to renew the server each month!

I am not saying I know this for certain, but I have heard that you get this server hosted for free? If not then how much does the forum and ts and IG server cost each month?

Around 200 euros i think..

GMG123

Donator
Saint said:
GMG123 said:
TommyB said:

Around 200 euros i think..

Swear I heard somewhere that it gets hosted for free...

TommyB

Owner
GMG123 said:
TommyB said:

Fr0st did host it for free but I decided to start paying for it once Alec passed the server on. I'd rather not say how much the server costs per month, but it's quite expensive I can assure you.

Zoltan

Donator
images
Found this to describe how I feel about all those circle hate comments. Seriously people Tommy is allowed to have friends just as much as me or any other admin and or player. More over we can't always be held responsible for what our friends do (not saying they are doing anything wrong). Also if Tommy was being favoritistic and shit to his friend groups it would be an issue. However the more I have gotten to know the people of the circle and Tommy the more I have been able to see past the rumors and more of who they truly are.

Oxley

Donator
TommyB said:
I feel this might come up a lot, but he needs to be more active on the server owner part of him, and not the Hegebe- Gunfighting in the basement of a diner side.
He's a great server owner and does really well for the server, but everyone has flaws.
He needs to work on dealing with players and discontinue ignoring people when they would like to have a word with him, and when it comes to friends, he needs to work on making everyone equal. (From what I've heard he's got this whole friendship circle favoritism going on.)
Hegebe doesn't exist anymore, and neither do our characters. OR the Fort Carson Diner, it's a crater now. I blew it up. I know I'm not the most active ingame and I've already addressed that. And I really don't think I need to "deal" with the players, I have an administration team that's fully capable of dealing with players, unless it's an issue specifically for me, and I've already addressed that as well. Lastly, this whole friendship circle favoritism you're talking about is one big load of shit. Yes, I do sit in a channel with BigD, Evans, Doddsy, Oxley, Alvar and etc nearly every day. So what? Am I not allowed to have friends? People like to make up lies and say that I give members of THE CIRCLE (god i hate referring to them as the circle) things for free ingame, or favor them when it comes to administrative decisions, but it's all wrong. I never actually get involved with them when it comes to the server, aside from socializing on Teamspeak and having the occasional round of CS:GO. People have pulled the assumption out of their ass that I spawned Evans all of the money he has quickly gained. That's false. In one of the recent inactivity wipes, he bought a businesses from the server which I then bought from him for a high price. He started playing a bunch of blackjack games and pretty much tripled the amount of money he has. I didn't spawn him a single thing. Evans obtaining an LVPD cruiser wasn't my doing either. He bought the cruiser from Simon Hill, which was given to him by Ian Burns. The hotring racer he has was given to him by accident. I confused the vehicle with a bloodring banger. I've yet to change the vehicle to something else, but I will be soon. Moving on...
I'm sorry Tommy but you aren't allowed to have friends the anonymous playerbase has spoken. Good day to you.

Alvar

Diamond Member
The Circle is pretty famous thanks to all these haters.