3. u get amin an biches wil be on ur dik
4. ???
5. profit

i hav proof 2.

zoltan- frends wit ian
kemp- frends wit bigd
dodgey- frends wit thomasb

ggwp amin team

(Im not actually serious. Don't hit me.)

5N9TY.png

Milk

Donator
TommyB said:
I want to be completely honest here, I feel as if I've failed the server as an owner so far. When Alec handed the server off to me, I was ready to charge in full force and bring the server to a new light it had never seen before. Now here we are six months later not much has really changed. Real life issues as well as keeping a stable developer have really brought me down since I took Alec's place, and for a few months I seriously lacked motivation to do basically anything server related other than roleplay. I don't know how many of you know this, but about three and a half years ago I dropped out of high school due to issues with my home life. My dad lost his job and my family had to move out of town and stay with my grandmother, her house was the only place we had to go. My grandmother lived in a very small trailer in the middle of nowhere. The internet speeds was about 50kb/s, so I couldn't even watch YouTube videos, let alone keep a stable connection to the server. I couldn't visit my friends because my mom's car was broken and I was way too far out of town to walk to one of their houses. My grandmother was controlling as shit and wouldn't let me sleep in, her excuse being "it's daytime so you need to be awake" nerver mind the fact that I never had anything to wake up for. I would just hop on my computer, cramped in the corner of my grandmother's office, day in and day out. After a month and a half of living there, I was invited into the admin team by Jazzy and Alec. This really lifted my spirit up as I actually had something to do which made me happy. I finally had the chance to prove to the community that I wasn't just some dumb troll who was incapable of taking anything seriously. After another month, we moved out of my grandmother's house and across the entire country down to Texas. It was pretty crazy to move from a place full of mountains, trees, rivers and lakes to... Texas. A flat desert full of nothing! Since that day I climbed through the ranks of the admin team until I eventually took Alec's place in June, 2013.

Towards the end of September, I was almost kicked out of my house because I have no job, no education diploma or anything like that. I was really down for a couple of months and didn't really have any motivation for anything related to RC:RP. If I was to be kicked out, I wouldn't have anywhere to go. I moved to Texas after I dropped out of school, so I never really got to meet anybody through school down here. All of my real life friends live across the country and it would be incredibly hard to travel up there and live with one of them. All of those issues have cleared over though and I'm motivated to improve the server again. Dodgey and I have come up with some pretty interesting updates for drugs and weapons, so be on the lookout for that! Everything else will be a surprise. ;)

I apologize to anybody who feels that I've ignored them, neglected them or was flat out rude to them in the past. I hope you can understand the kind of pressure and stress I've been under over the last few months. I can assure you that change is coming. All I ask is that you all be patient and wait for everything to start rolling. Can you all do that for me? I hope so. :p

:ohoh:
It's good to see that you are open about your life and it was amazing just reading the section I have quoted here.
Theres a lot people don't know about you, and just see you as "The server owner who favourites The Circle". I hope everyone who even considers bringing up the fact that you "favourite evans" or "are lazy" reads this before posting anything regarding you.
There's a lot to learn about you within this topic, and i'm really happy you posted this.
I feel you're doing a great job as the server owner, and truthfully keep up the good work.
Going to stop there before it sounds like asslicking, but I learned a lot about you reading this and i'm glad I did.
I look forward to further updates, and just keep doing what you're doing! :)

Zoltan

Donator
Bircher said:
tips 2 get amin on rcrp

1. be frends with amin
2. amin friend wil recmend u
4. ???
5. profit

i hav proof 2.

zoltan- frends wit ian
kemp- frends wit bigd

ggwp amin team

Im glad your not actually serious or I would have to smack the ignorance out of you. And yes I do have a life or at least try to as I have spent Friday and Saturday with my friends and tomorrow Sunday I will be at work.

Mac

Tester
Zoltan said:
Bircher said:
tips 2 get amin on rcrp

1. be frends with amin
4. ???
5. profit

i hav proof 2.

zoltan- frends wit ian
kemp- frends wit bigd

ggwp amin team

Im glad your not actually serious or I would have to smack the ignorance out of you. And yes I do have a life or at least try to as I have spent Friday and Saturday with my friends and tomorrow Sunday I will be at work.

quit job, come no life this. c:

Zoltan

Donator
Mac said:
Zoltan said:
Bircher said:
tips 2 get amin on rcrp

1. be frends with amin
4. ???
5. profit

i hav proof 2.

zoltan- frends wit ian
kemp- frends wit bigd

ggwp amin team

quit job, come no life this. c:
Lol no

Andre

Bronze Member
Milk said:
TommyB said:
I want to be completely honest here, I feel as if I've failed the server as an owner so far. When Alec handed the server off to me, I was ready to charge in full force and bring the server to a new light it had never seen before. Now here we are six months later not much has really changed. Real life issues as well as keeping a stable developer have really brought me down since I took Alec's place, and for a few months I seriously lacked motivation to do basically anything server related other than roleplay. I don't know how many of you know this, but about three and a half years ago I dropped out of high school due to issues with my home life. My dad lost his job and my family had to move out of town and stay with my grandmother, her house was the only place we had to go. My grandmother lived in a very small trailer in the middle of nowhere. The internet speeds was about 50kb/s, so I couldn't even watch YouTube videos, let alone keep a stable connection to the server. I couldn't visit my friends because my mom's car was broken and I was way too far out of town to walk to one of their houses. My grandmother was controlling as shit and wouldn't let me sleep in, her excuse being "it's daytime so you need to be awake" nerver mind the fact that I never had anything to wake up for. I would just hop on my computer, cramped in the corner of my grandmother's office, day in and day out. After a month and a half of living there, I was invited into the admin team by Jazzy and Alec. This really lifted my spirit up as I actually had something to do which made me happy. I finally had the chance to prove to the community that I wasn't just some dumb troll who was incapable of taking anything seriously. After another month, we moved out of my grandmother's house and across the entire country down to Texas. It was pretty crazy to move from a place full of mountains, trees, rivers and lakes to... Texas. A flat desert full of nothing! Since that day I climbed through the ranks of the admin team until I eventually took Alec's place in June, 2013.

Towards the end of September, I was almost kicked out of my house because I have no job, no education diploma or anything like that. I was really down for a couple of months and didn't really have any motivation for anything related to RC:RP. If I was to be kicked out, I wouldn't have anywhere to go. I moved to Texas after I dropped out of school, so I never really got to meet anybody through school down here. All of my real life friends live across the country and it would be incredibly hard to travel up there and live with one of them. All of those issues have cleared over though and I'm motivated to improve the server again. Dodgey and I have come up with some pretty interesting updates for drugs and weapons, so be on the lookout for that! Everything else will be a surprise. ;)

I apologize to anybody who feels that I've ignored them, neglected them or was flat out rude to them in the past. I hope you can understand the kind of pressure and stress I've been under over the last few months. I can assure you that change is coming. All I ask is that you all be patient and wait for everything to start rolling. Can you all do that for me? I hope so. :p

I actually almost cried at the second to last paragraph. :(