What's new

Addressing Some Criticism

x00

Retired Admin
Jboi said:
BigD said:
Some of the euro administrators are online during the american timezone and the current american administrators are clearly able to handle it during that timezone so I can't see why it's an issue.
Honestly, I think we could use a few more american timezone admins. Some of the late night hours for GMT -5 there can be 20-30 players on and no admins. It can get pretty bad with the non-rp and I actually remember one time I teamed up with some cops and other players in dooc to catch a speed hacker. So perhaps some more American timezone admins would be helpful.

Exactly, I don't know why they can't split the admins in half, half euro and half american. Make things so much easier IMO.

Mac

Tester
x00 said:
Jboi said:
BigD said:
Some of the euro administrators are online during the american timezone and the current american administrators are clearly able to handle it during that timezone so I can't see why it's an issue.
Honestly, I think we could use a few more american timezone admins. Some of the late night hours for GMT -5 there can be 20-30 players on and no admins. It can get pretty bad with the non-rp and I actually remember one time I teamed up with some cops and other players in dooc to catch a speed hacker. So perhaps some more American timezone admins would be helpful.

Exactly, I don't know why they can't split the admins in half, half euro and half american. Make things so much easier IMO.

"No one stood out in our eyes"

According to all of the admins.

x00

Retired Admin
Mac said:
x00 said:
Jboi said:
BigD said:

Well, I guess that's what they think but I could name a few. However, it's their choice.

Davis

Administrator
x00 said:
Mac said:
x00 said:
Jboi said:
BigD said:

Well, I guess that's what they think but I could name a few. However, it's their choice.
Hm. Split the admins in half, so how would they determine who is removed to make it so there's a fair amount of administrators for each timezone. I don't see how it would work.

x00

Retired Admin
BigD said:
x00 said:
Mac said:
x00 said:
Jboi said:
BigD said:

Hm. Split the admins in half, so how would they determine who is removed to make it so there's a fair amount of administrators for each timezone. I don't see how it would work.

I'm not saying to fire admins, I'm saying to try and and even out. Like instead of picking new euro admins, pick American instead since there are already a much bigger amount of eruopeans. Sorry if what I said at first was confusing.

Mac

Tester
x00 said:
BigD said:
x00 said:
Mac said:
x00 said:
Jboi said:
BigD said:

I'm not saying to fire admins, I'm saying to try and and even out. Like instead of picking new euro admins, pick American instead since there are already a much bigger amount of eruopeans. Sorry if what I said at first was confusing.

More the marrier.

Bircher

Banned
x00 said:
Wow, just realized there are 13 euro admins and 4 american, can you explain why?

And the only one active in my timezone is Zoltan but he has a life so he isn't always online so like one more would be nice, It can't be that hard to find one player from this timezone or later to fill that slot. What about the Australian players? Do they have an admin in their timezone?

Mac

Tester
Bircher said:
x00 said:
Wow, just realized there are 13 euro admins and 4 american, can you explain why?

And the only one active in my timezone is Zoltan but he has a life so he isn't always online so like one more would be nice, It can't be that hard to find one player from this timezone or later to fill that slot. What about the Australian players? Do they have an admin in their timezone?

no....

There are plenty in the American TZ that are capable. But a lot of them refrain from speaking to admins alot.

Bircher

Banned
tips 2 get amin on rcrp

1. be frends with amin
2. amin friend wil recmend u
3. u get amin an biches wil be on ur dik
4. ???
5. profit

i hav proof 2.

zoltan- frends wit ian
kemp- frends wit bigd
dodgey- frends wit thomasb

ggwp amin team

(Im not actually serious. Don't hit me.)

Timothy

Donator
Bircher said:
tips 2 get amin on rcrp

1. be frends with amin
2. amin friend wil recmend u
3. u get amin an biches wil be on ur dik
4. ???
5. profit

i hav proof 2.

zoltan- frends wit ian
kemp- frends wit bigd
dodgey- frends wit thomasb

ggwp amin team

(Im not actually serious. Don't hit me.)

sounds bout right