What's new

We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 1]

TommyB

Owner
Re: We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 4 (storm)]

Bircher said:
i no rp snow. i still off-road an driv fast. i snow care, I lov it.
I had to laugh at "i snow care"
lmao

Terrence

Donator
Re: We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 4 (storm)]

Halp me pleaseeee! What do I have to do?

Cheesy

Gold Member
Daniel said:
XxTeam48LowesXx said:
Does Mirror 3 CTRL option work?
The three first mirrors contains texture files for the snowy ground and roads. If you want to download the CLEO mod which creates the falling snow then you need to download it here:
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.ph ... 1&orderBy=

Fucking hell Daniel, what is wrong with you and your profile picture?! :ong:

On topic: Holy jeez, it gets hard driving. I can't drive over 30 mph if I want to stay on the road, mainly because the snow + my colormod makes it blinding. Also, I hope people realise that highways, rarely-used country roads, are impossible to drive on. I know Axiom as well as ET are trying to plow it, mainly only the cities though.

Jeroen

Donator
Cheesy said:
Daniel said:
XxTeam48LowesXx said:
Does Mirror 3 CTRL option work?
The three first mirrors contains texture files for the snowy ground and roads. If you want to download the CLEO mod which creates the falling snow then you need to download it here:
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.ph ... 1&orderBy=

Fucking hell Daniel, what is wrong with you and your profile picture?! :ong:

On topic: Holy jeez, it gets hard driving. I can't drive over 30 mph if I want to stay on the road, mainly because the snow + my colormod makes it blinding. Also, I hope people realise that highways, rarely-used country roads, are impossible to drive on. I know Axiom as well as ET are trying to plow it, mainly only the cities though.
Actually, I was mainly driving over Route 48 and Route 46, the roads between cities.
The main reason is because emergency services need it to reach further.
If the destination is within a town, they can walk there or go slowly in towns and it will only take a few minutes, but if the routes are snowed in then it would take FOREVER for them to reach places.
But many other Axiom employees in towtrucks with snowplows were actually doing both the routes and towns.
Palomino was quite clean.

JoseGarcia

Banned
Re: We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 0]

Haha- Awesome snow mod, I am using it with 0 lag.