What's new

We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 1]

iTzCobra

Donator
Re: We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 0]

We were just at Snow FX level 1 then suddenly we hit 3 and now back to 0, wtf?

rcrpfanboi

Bronze Member
Re: We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 2]

It's called dynamic weather changes, which occur in real world as well.

Sobo

Donator

One minute i could look out my window and it might be sunny, next moment i have a fucking blizzard where you cant see two feet in front of you. So stop the whining about the snow levels.

nikolai_kiseliv

Bronze Member

Sobo said:
One minute i could look out my window and it might be sunny, next moment i have a fucking blizzard where you cant see two feet in front of you. So stop the whining about the snow levels.

#CanadianBacon.

One minute I look out my window and there's a tree, the next minute there's a koala humping the tree whilst it burns because of the mother fucker of a bushfire.

Straya mate.

Sovietjoey

nikolai_kiseliv said:
Sobo said:

#CanadianBacon.

One minute I look out my window and there's a tree, the next minute there's a koala humping the tree whilst it burns because of the mother fucker of a bushfire.

Straya mate.

One minute I look out my window and there's a sheep, the next minute there's more sheep.

Just welsh things

SimonH

Retired Admin
One minute I look out the window and there's rain. Then I look again and there's more rain. A day later I look and there's rain. Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain and MORE FUCKING RAIN!!!!!!!!!!

#britain

Nino

Helper
Simon said:
One minute I look out the window and there's rain. Then I look again and there's more rain. A day later I look and there's rain. Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain and MORE FUCKING RAIN!!!!!!!!!!

#britain
Move out to Russia ;) And you will be like:

One minute I look out the window and there's snow. Then I look again and there's more snow. A day later I look and there's snow. Snow, snow, snow,snow, snow and MORE FUCKING SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan

Donator
Nino said:
Simon said:

#britain
Move out to Russia ;) And you will be like:

One minute I look out the window and there's snow. Then I look again and there's more snow. A day later I look and there's snow. Snow, snow, snow,snow, snow and MORE FUCKING SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Snooooooooooooooooooooooooow <3
I want so much snow, that I won't be able to look out of my windows :dancer: