Donator
Re: We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 0]

Mac said:
Jeroen said:
Sai said:
Jeroen said:
DeeRock said:
Jeroen said:
Of course you also need to drive in both an open area and near or in towns with level 4 on.

I have no problems with it on level 4 no matter where I drive, towns or open areas. It's probably just your computer struggles to run it, mate. You could always switch it to like 3 and RP it as 4.. You know? If it helps out your FPS. Low FPS isn't a fun thing to play with xP
The thing is, it drops from 60 to 30 a lot, but only on Level 4.
It doesn't go below 30.
Really? I had the snowmod on my shitty labtop once and put it on level 4 and i get no lag, 30-50fps.
What I mean is it normally runs at 60fps while doing crap like driving around in BC and stuff.
But when I have level 4 on, and only level 4 it drops to 30 a lot, and then goes up to 60 again, and then goes down.

Buy a new PC! c:
Are you volunteering to pay for it?

RND

Bronze Member
I installed CLEO 4, I installed snowFX. Still not working. tried uninstalling CLEO 4 and downloading a different version from a different mirror, installed snowFX after it and still doesn't work.

I have win8, but it shouldn't be a problem, since my friend who has win8, has it working perfectly.

Any ideas? :roll:

Daniel.B

Bronze Member
Re: We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 2]

Now downloading for me, It keeps downloading as news.php -.-

Deadmau5

Donator
RND said:
I installed CLEO 4, I installed snowFX. Still not working. tried uninstalling CLEO 4 and downloading a different version from a different mirror, installed snowFX after it and still doesn't work.

I have win8, but it shouldn't be a problem, since my friend who has win8, has it working perfectly.

Any ideas? :roll:
I had to install CLEO 3 in order to use it. uninstall CLEO 4 and just install snowFX right away, it will detect no CLEO and will install it for you with the SnowFX installer ( I loved this feature in it) and I got it working for me.

Giga

Donator
Re: We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 3]

The forum javascript. <3 #RCRPClassic

Jambo

Donator

You're going up the levels really fast, wow.

Bircher

Banned

Jambo said:

Seriously, It is super unrealistic. It would be better to have it mostly on levels 0,1 and 2. Then maybe on one day just there is a huge fucking snowstorm(Levels 3 and 4) and everything will be shut down for 24 hours. It's always on snow level 2 or 3 and by this time(if it were the real world), there would probably be like 4 feet of snow. Remember, This isn't Antarctica County Roleplay.

Jeroen

Donator

Bircher said:
Jambo said:

Seriously, It is super unrealistic. It would be better to have it mostly on levels 0,1 and 2. Then maybe on one day just there is a huge fucking snowstorm(Levels 3 and 4) and everything will be shut down for 24 hours. It's always on snow level 2 or 3 and by this time(if it were the real world), there would probably be like 4 feet of snow. Remember, This isn't Antarctica County Roleplay.
I agree, keeping it on 3/4 will stop RCRP, and people are going to get tired excavating their vehicles.