What's new

We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 1]

Codac

Donator
Re: We are now roleplaying winter! [SnowFX level: 2]

Desiner said:
omfg, my snow fx still doesn't work!

Send me the crash you get if you do, maybe I can help. Fixed my problem and thought it might fix some others. Also, don't use the bundled in CLEO 3, uninstall that one and get CLEO 4.

Vin

Donator

This may sound like a "newbie" questions to some, but:

When I attempt to place my gta3.img into ALCI's img editor it says "Failed to load image" Any idea why? I am sure there is a simple way to fix this, and I am not just seeing the solution.

Escaper

Silver Member

VinnyRibz said:

When I attempt to place my gta3.img into ALCI's img editor it says "Failed to load image" Any idea why? I am sure there is a simple way to fix this, and I am not just seeing the solution.
Have you tried running Alci's Image Editor as a administrator? That normally fixes it. :)

Arch

Donator

Escaper said:
VinnyRibz said:

Have you tried running Alci's Image Editor as a administrator? That normally fixes it. :)

It happened to me, too. My C drive was protected while D wasn't, so I had to install my game on the D drive ... But the administrator thing could also help, too. :)

Jeroen

Donator

Arch said:
Escaper said:
VinnyRibz said:

It happened to me, too. My C drive was protected while D wasn't, so I had to install my game on the D drive ... But the administrator thing could also help, too. :)
Make sure that you can freely write your drive with your user, it makes your computer a bit more insecure but Windows ships insecure.

Kuljem

Let's say I have not so good laptop and play with medium settings with high stable fps. Rarely get fps drops.
Would this mode lower fps(little/too much)?