What's new

Update regarding recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jboi

Head Administrator
Anthony Roberts said:
Jboi said:
I'm unlocking this in hopes that any additional conversation will be civil. Hopefully things have cooled down. If you have additional questions feel free to ask.

Who's taking over his position now?
I'm sure that will be announced when it happens but for now we need to hold an admin meeting to discuss all of that. Since other people resigned as a result we have to get a new Head of Testers, Head of Factions and someone else to head Silver Trading to post auction topics etc.

Alexi

Retired Admin
Jboi said:
Anthony Roberts said:
Jboi said:
I'm unlocking this in hopes that any additional conversation will be civil. Hopefully things have cooled down. If you have additional questions feel free to ask.

Who's taking over his position now?
I'm sure that will be announced when it happens but for now we need to hold an admin meeting to discuss all of that. Since other people resigned as a result we have to get a new Head of Testers, Head of Factions and someone else to head Silver Trading to post auction topics etc.
Head of complaints too

GrantA

Funny how little the admins have posted on this topic. Pleading the 5th. Clearly the leaked script does not have keyloggers. If it's out there, it's out there. Some admins on here have a magnitude of feeling invincible, those are probably the ones who used mummy's credit card.

Oh yeah and sharing the script is never a good idea and also please do not pass off the work as your own, Tommy. Compared to Alec you've pissed against a tree in his forest in terms of development. The server is busy thanks to YouTube kiddies.

Night.

Jboi

Head Administrator
GrantA said:
Funny how little the admins have posted on this topic. Pleading the 5th. Clearly the leaked script does not have keyloggers. If it's out there, it's out there. Some admins on here have a magnitude of feeling invincible, those are probably the ones who used mummy's credit card.

What would you like us to discuss that hasn't already been said? Tommy's original post sums up most of it and I've opened the floor for questions. If you're a new player I'm curious why you have so much hate toward Tommy's scripting ability though.

Zoltan

Donator
GrantA said:

Oh yeah and sharing the script is never a good idea and also please do not pass off the work as your own, Tommy. Compared to Alec you've pissed against a tree in his forest in terms of development. The server is busy thanks to YouTube kiddies.

Night.
Or maybe some people just don't want to get involved in the situation and or state their opinion publically. Which is completely okay.

No offense man but you created this account today and it has 3 posts and your saying all these negative things. So I really don't take any of what you say seriously, I don't know about others but hey. Also from what it seems you are dealing with some issues regarding a proxy and trying to fix that in a ban appeal. But I mean for someone who just joined you seem to have pretty strong opinions about the servers history by mentioning Alec. But hey that's none of my business right? I would say just post on your real forum account that is assuming it's not banned.

Justin

Donator
Jboi said:
GrantA said:

What would you like us to discuss that hasn't already been said? Tommy's original post sums up most of it and I've opened the floor for questions. If you're a new player I'm curious why you have so much hate toward Tommy's scripting ability though.
An existing/banned member has obviously created a new account for the purpose of making this post Jboi..

Mac

Tester
Justin. said:
Jboi said:
GrantA said:

He's obviously created a new account for the purpose of making this post Jboi..

I don't even know how someone can hate Tommy so much. He doesn't do anything but want to make the server better...

Justin

Donator
Mac said:
Justin. said:
Jboi said:
GrantA said:

He's obviously created a new account for the purpose of making this post Jboi..

I don't even know how someone can hate Tommy so much. He doesn't do anything but want to make the server better...
Because haters always gonna hate.

GrantA

Never said I hated anyone. I was a previous player. Just speaking the truth. Tommy did not build this script from scratch. Credit is misplaced. I also know the attitude of admins on here literally thinking they're gods when they get a blue name. Sad world.

TommyB

Owner
GrantA said:
Never said I hated anyone. I was a previous player. Just speaking the truth. Tommy did not build this script from scratch. Credit is misplaced. I also know the attitude of admins on here literally thinking they're gods when they get a blue name. Sad world.
I've never once made that claim so I'm not sure where you're coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.