What's new

Update regarding recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

K3V

Banned
That awks moment when people get hyped over the sale of e-coins!

Manu

Retired Admin
GrantA said:
Changes in copyright and removal of all credit to alec.
vVKKxfd.png

:no: :no: Don't talk shit if you don't know shit.
Also you claim to be an old player, but you're still banned from your MA application? ( for using a proxy even, wow what a coincidence? )

Lawson

Gold Member
GrantA said:
Never said I hated anyone. I was a previous player. Just speaking the truth. Tommy did not build this script from scratch. Credit is misplaced. I also know the attitude of admins on here literally thinking they're gods when they get a blue name. Sad world.
Even in Tommy's introduction topic, he said he was just a member and made his way up and the server owner stepped down and gave him the ownership.

Luke

Donator
As annoying as everything is right now after this, the only thing I can hope for is that nothing changes majorly. Obviously things will be a bit weird for a bit but after a few weeks max, things will fall back into place.

Castorr

Donator
Lost a lot of respect for people in this situation, 'whistleblowers' don't act nice to people face and then snake them behind their back and talk shit on them in this very forum, that's pathetic.

Nevertheless, it's pathetic how many people are getting so upset about something that's happening on a roleplay server, go out and live life. I'm sure Evans is sad, but he'll get over it, as will Tommy, as will Jboi, as will we all.

Status
Not open for further replies.