Update regarding recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

Retired Admin
Jboi said:
Nicholas. said:
Jboi said:
The only people defending evans either benefitted from him being corrupt or are his friends.

that is a load of shit
Be real with me man, why else would you defend someone who broke a major rule behind Tommy's back, then lies to Tommy and fr0st about it while being confronted with evidence, tries to cover it up, fails, then decides to go nuclear and post the server script via an IRC asay?

He was extremely malicious and any respectable person with some hint of honor would've just admitted to what happened and left peacefully. We didn't even plan on banning him until he posted that asay through IRC at which point we did.

I liked what other people had to say about "You don't remember Al Capone for opening a soup kitchen" which is true, despite the good Evans did, and there was some, he did quite a few malicious things.
lmao because tommy is such a saint

Hypo

Donator
Zoltan said:
Makes me wonder who exactly paid for admin as the claims go, and if these claims hold any truth of anything would be done about it.

Jboi

Head Administrator
There's no need for this to remain open. Evans logged in game recently on Silver_Trading to try to ban people he didn't like and give away assets. He's no saint and defending his actions is only an attempt to make the community more toxic.

Furthermore, whistle blowers who expose corruption in the admin team, especially at the highest level, should not be punished or fear to come forward.

Jboi

Head Administrator
I'm unlocking this in hopes that any additional conversation will be civil. Hopefully things have cooled down. If you have additional questions feel free to ask.

Badshah

hey as long as i get my /signcheck number at the end of the day i really don't give a shit who leaks what

Anthony Roberts

Donator
Jboi said:
I'm unlocking this in hopes that any additional conversation will be civil. Hopefully things have cooled down. If you have additional questions feel free to ask.

Who's taking over his position now?

Status
Not open for further replies.