Charles

Retired Admin
counting-money.gif

Jboi

Head Administrator
Witting said:
>is jboi
>says we shouldn't be biased
You can have your opinions of me but it doesn't change that I only make decisions based on facts, not who can put the most money into my pocket.

Jboi

Head Administrator
Nicholas. said:
Jboi said:
The only people defending evans either benefitted from him being corrupt or are his friends.

that is a load of shit
Be real with me man, why else would you defend someone who broke a major rule behind Tommy's back, then lies to Tommy and fr0st about it while being confronted with evidence, tries to cover it up, fails, then decides to go nuclear and post the server script via an IRC asay?

He was extremely malicious and any respectable person with some hint of honor would've just admitted to what happened and left peacefully. We didn't even plan on banning him until he posted that asay through IRC at which point we did.

I liked what other people had to say about "You don't remember Al Capone for opening a soup kitchen" which is true, despite the good Evans did, and there was some, he did quite a few malicious things.

Davis

Administrator
Jboi said:
Nicholas. said:
Jboi said:
The only people defending evans either benefitted from him being corrupt or are his friends.

that is a load of shit
We didn't even plan on banning him until he posted that asay through IRC at which point we did.
Who is "we"? You, Manager Dodgey and TommyB or do you mean Tommy and Earl (the actual Management members)? Just trying to understand who is involved in the discussion about the removal of a Management member.

Status
Not open for further replies.