What's new

SAMP crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkycow

Imo, do a complete reinstall of your drivers.
If not, a complete reinstall of windows. That usually solves the problem.
hm this might work 50/50.
It's good to mention that when i bought this laptop I had to download the drivers because it didnt came with windows license.

Swei

Donator
hm this might work 50/50.
It's good to mention that when i bought this laptop I had to download the drivers because it didnt came with windows license.
I have checked online forums that talk about SAMP crashes. They usually say that a clean install of windows fixed the issue. It might have happened because you could have some drivers that aren't functioning as properly as they should; causing the crash to occur.

Swei

Donator

Stwb

Bronze Member
So I talked with milkycow on discord and we tried to fix this. What we found out so far is that the error he is receiving is definitely caused by an object as he crashes when he goes in mapped areas(Clothing stores, electronic stores, etc.). We succeed to go into a clothing store and when he goes to a specific page which contains specific items he also crashes which makes me think it's one of those items that makes him game crash, as the items from the clothing menu where also found as spawned objects in the electronic store. The thing is, usually this happens when the gta3 or gta models are corrupted, but they're not, he tried 3 different gtas. The error he's getting sometimes it's 0.3.dl specific so I'm thinking it's somehow the custom models added to the server or custom models. He crashes in North Blueberry too. We went to the same location on single player and it didn't crash, so it's definitely samp objects.

1708311916031.png

objects that crash his game^

These are also found in the stores where he is crashing:
-Sensations
-Electronic store Montgomery

Chopsy

Head of Helpers
Head Administrator
Download a clean gta sa, downgrade it ( try a new one incase your other one is corrupting it ), add silent patch after the downgrade, use samp addon ontop of that. If not, add me on discord - Crukor. I'll try and talk you through installing it step by step

Reactions: Mac

Stwb

Bronze Member
Download a clean gta sa, downgrade it ( try a new one incase your other one is corrupting it ), add silent patch after the downgrade, use samp addon ontop of that. If not, add me on discord - Crukor. I'll try and talk you through installing it step by step
He already tried 3 different gta san andreas copies from different places. His PC just doesn't like loading custom server objects. His game goes non responding.

Bellicose

More problems I can think of:

1. Try lowering or increasing the number of cores your GTA SA uses in the task manager since your game stops responding.

2. Delete the game radio files. This is an old trick that makes no sense but has been known to solve crashing issues back in the old SAMP days.

If nothing works, you've either got something wrong with your PC or you're not doing something right. Get someone on TeamViewer from here, see if they can help. All possible ideas have been posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.