What's new

SAMP crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkycow

I intended to join the server and play, but I'm encountering game crashes that I haven't experienced previously.
What happens is that when i log into my character and i walk a little bit, the game freezes and crashes.
Despite attempting to resolve the issue with the SAMP addon, it didn't work. Additionally, I tried playing a clean GTA with no mods, but encountered the same problem. I suspect the issue could be with my laptop. If anyone can offer assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.

milkycow

sometimes the game doesn't crash as long as i dont enter interiors such as clothing shops or general shops.

Shiels

Donator
I intended to join the server and play, but I'm encountering game crashes that I haven't experienced previously.
What happens is that when i log into my character and i walk a little bit, the game freezes and crashes.
Despite attempting to resolve the issue with the SAMP addon, it didn't work. Additionally, I tried playing a clean GTA with no mods, but encountered the same problem. I suspect the issue could be with my laptop. If anyone can offer assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.
From what link did you download the game?

milkycow

13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1355U 1.70 GHz
16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
CAB83D36-B9EC-41FF-9915-A6B7F1D9BE2
00330-80000-00000-AA858
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Reactions: Mac

Mac

Tester
why did you ask about my laptop specs if you are not going to help me?
my friend i was at work all day and had to buy a sofa for my new apartment. my bad

i was trying to get an idea of your laptop specs so I could quickly identify an issue and I didn't. Let me look into a bit more and see if I can't find a few fixes. Does your PC seem like it is working super hard before the crash? overheating issue?

thx

mark

Head of Strawman
Administrator
What graphics card do you have? Try silent patch and silent's ASI loader. It could also be a corrupted downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.