What's new

SAMP crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellicose

I would randomly crash for no reason ages ago on SAMP when I played on a potato. Very similar to yours. You sure yours ain't a potato?

EarlsWorld

Tester
I had a issue when I first wanted to get into gta sa again on my new computer. I transfered my game from my Mac I put windows on. Needless to say it didn't work at all. It would crash, and samp couldn't find servers. I then Uninstalled everything, and restarted my PC, then reinstalled. Same issues. I kept doing this, trying different downloads, making sure to wipe everything, and restart my PC everytime I repeated the process. Nothing worked. Tried plenty of mods and fixes, still nothing. This was a BRAND NEW gaming pc.

Wanna know what fixed it?

I unsintalled everything, said the fuck with samp, and didn't try again for months until the announcement of rcrp. I downloaded a clean gta, and samp again, everything worked as intended. My guess is, when I transfered it originally, something was sticking in my system from it, through all the new installs. I don't know how or where, but it fixed itself.

EarlsWorld

Tester
Also, I keep EVERYTHING updated. I mean EVERYTHING. As soon as a new update comes out, I get it. Could be possible a update somewhere down the line fixed it.

Stwb

Bronze Member
I recommended him to reinstall his windows and try again as a last resort but he didn't want to and he gave up. Up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.