What's new

SAMP crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgoesmoo

Gold Member
I intended to join the server and play, but I'm encountering game crashes that I haven't experienced previously.
What happens is that when i log into my character and i walk a little bit, the game freezes and crashes.
Despite attempting to resolve the issue with the SAMP addon, it didn't work. Additionally, I tried playing a clean GTA with no mods, but encountered the same problem. I suspect the issue could be with my laptop. If anyone can offer assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.
driver booster io and update ur drivers it could be a problem with ur drivers any machine should be able to realistically run rcrp on very low settings.

milkycow

Can you post an SS of the crash message? Or does it just crash and you go back to the Windows home screen?
The game freezes (somtimes crashes) if i drive with my car for a while, it kind of looks like this happens if go to some spots on the map? I'm not very sure.
And it also happens if i go to some interiors and when i try to buy clothing, especially the ones called miscellaneous.

milkycow

driver booster io and update ur drivers it could be a problem with ur drivers any machine should be able to realistically run rcrp on very low settings.
I have updated my drivers with one of the applications someone here sent it

Stwb

Bronze Member
Stop trolling and fix your game already bro O_O Send us videos, pictures of what is happening and actually try the steps we give you instead of saying "Ah, I'd rather do it my way" because your way ain't working O_O

milkycow

Stop trolling and fix your game already bro O_O Send us videos, pictures of what is happening and actually try the steps we give you instead of saying "Ah, I'd rather do it my way" because your way ain't working O_O
I literally tried EVEYRTHING, what are you talking about!
downloaded SAMP ADDON
tried using an anti-crasher
upgraded my drivers
I have downloaded GTA from RCRP
tried using codsamp
etc

And i clearly explain what is happening.

Stwb

Bronze Member
I literally tried EVEYRTHING, what are you talking about!
downloaded SAMP ADDON
tried using an anti-crasher
upgraded my drivers
I have downloaded GTA from RCRP
tried using codsamp
etc

And i clearly explain what is happening.
Add me on discord and let's solve this mf already. Name's righton13

Status
Not open for further replies.