What's new

SAMP crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkycow

Okay so i tested the game in single-player and multi-player.
It seems like in single-player the game works fine, i get no crashes.
But I can't say the same about SAMP because the game still crashes even if i leave the resolution and graphics low, by default. Also, I have to delete gta_sa.set every time i want to join the server.
And when i join i can play and walk around but after some minutes i crash, and this also happens if i enter interiors.
crash log
Exception At Address: 0x75E28D4A
Base: 0x04030000

Exception At Address: 0x044DB7E3
Base: 0x041F0000
@Mac

Mac

Tester
Okay so i tested the game in single-player and multi-player.
It seems like in single-player the game works fine, i get no crashes.
But I can't say the same about SAMP because the game still crashes even if i leave the resolution and graphics low, by default. Also, I have to delete gta_sa.set every time i want to join the server.
And when i join i can play and walk around but after some minutes i crash, and this also happens if i enter interiors.
crash log
Exception At Address: 0x75E28D4A
Base: 0x04030000

Exception At Address: 0x044DB7E3
Base: 0x041F0000
@Mac
And this was without any type of modifications to the game?

No codsmp, etc. etc

milkycow

it very well could be, not sure if your graphics card is just getting stressed out and not able to handle the load.
You have any idea?
also i recently found out that my pc is using 10 cores, not 1, like i said before.
if thats a bad thing??

milkycow

Don't get me wrong I don't want to sound mean but can you please try to reply to my messages
I understand that you have other things to do, but, please try and find some time to respond to my messages. it has been weeks that i am dealing with these crashes, which i don't even know what's causing them, and i am literally very close to giving up.
You are the only person i'm relying right now <3
@Mac

Mac

Tester
Don't get me wrong I don't want to sound mean but can you please try to reply to my messages
I understand that you have other things to do, but, please try and find some time to respond to my messages. it has been weeks that i am dealing with these crashes, which i don't even know what's causing them, and i am literally very close to giving up.
You are the only person i'm relying right now <3
@Mac
Have you tried other SAMP servers? If so, does the same issue persist? I asked a few other helpers to see if they cant assist.

Mac

Tester
Im running out of ideas at this point to otherwise just tell you to build a new PC and spend thousands. ;) kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.