What's new

[READ] Recent server breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSexyPotato

My forum account's (TheInvinciblePotato) pw isn't working anymore. When I try to restart it it says that the username I entered is incorrect. Can I have some help with this?

Codac

Donator
TheSexyPotato said:
My forum account's (TheInvinciblePotato) pw isn't working anymore. When I try to restart it it says that the username I entered is incorrect. Can I have some help with this?
You need to reset your password before it will work.

Lee

Platinum Member
WTFRAZR said:
I just wanna thank you fr0st to the fast reaction. I think we all should be grateful that he was there to save the server from this attack. :)
On the other hand I always looked with a disgraceful eye on people like Evans and whoever are in his "crew" or "The Circle". They think this is funny and stuff, but they commit crime with these actions. I only wanna say to them that: You should look into yourself and find a better life that you live now. Be useful for your society.

And thank you for the whole admin team who helped/helping the community out of this.

yea dude, evans should rly post a faction thread for his crew.

Weeknder

Banned
Skypo said:
I hold server management accountable and responsible for lacking serious security or pro-active protective measures for breaches like this.
Unacceptable.
Because if whoever did this can pull this off without too much effort apparently, anyone with some technical knowledge could have.
I was saying the same thing. If you make a community and make people sign up then you should have some serious security so the users sign up info gets protected and cant get grabbed by some kid who watched a youtube video on how to hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.