What's new

[READ] Recent server breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeknder

Banned
You're asking me to change the password of 50 different accounts of mine on other communities, social network sites, DDP's etc.

Nice!

SireElite

Bronze Member
Weeknder said:
You're asking me to change the password of 50 different accounts of mine on other communities, social network sites, DDP's etc.

Nice!
fuck that shit im just changing red county pass words lmfao

Skypo

Silver Member
I hold server management accountable and responsible for lacking serious security or pro-active protective measures for breaches like this.
Unacceptable.
Because if whoever did this can pull this off without too much effort apparently, anyone with some technical knowledge could have.

Bill

Donator
Skypo said:
I hold server management accountable and responsible for lacking serious security or pro-active protective measures for breaches like this.
Unacceptable.
Because if whoever did this can pull this off without too much effort apparently, anyone with some technical knowledge could have.

You should only blame people with weak passwords.

Reactions: Mac

Lee

Platinum Member
Thever said:
I hope the management at least looks into the possibilities of reporting the guy to the police. If you have evidence tracing back to Evans, it's always worth a try. He just crossed a line here.

theyre not gonna care about a fucking samp community who peak 100 players on their in game server

Miss DragonDuck

Donator
Skypo said:
Unacceptable.

Not trying to fight you are anything but what?
This is SA-MP; There's only so much that can be done on the server's end to protect information such as passwords.
RC-RP uses salts to hash the user passwords and fr0st is more then capable of dealing with security.

If you want to hold ANYONE responsible; it should be the people that have done this.

RAZR

Donator
I just wanna thank you fr0st to the fast reaction. I think we all should be grateful that he was there to save the server from this attack. :)
On the other hand I always looked with a disgraceful eye on people like Evans and whoever are in his "crew" or "The Circle". They think this is funny and stuff, but they commit crime with these actions. I only wanna say to them that: You should look into yourself and find a better life that you live now. Be useful for your society.

And thank you for the whole admin team who helped/helping the community out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.