[READ] Recent server breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziplo

Donator
ArkyStano said:
Paxie said:
ArkyStano said:
"leaves" rcrp -> pretends not to care -> goes onto RCRP forum every day and goes into detailed discussions regarding new rules about a game he doesn't play anymore

I know it's hard to lose an addiction, best of luck Paxie, but I can't help but feel that you kinda' miss RCRP, just a tiny bit.

i stopped playing rcrp in 2014, didnt play till june 2016 where i got admin in a month while ur stuck at helper for bare time

dont be salty just cus i roasted you for being a retard a while back

i still play samp, just not rc :)

"while ur stuck at helper for bare time"
You say that like it's a bad thing?

:angry:

Anyway, why don't you just admit that you still care for RCRP. :hmm:
stop beefing why do you care about how much he likes the server???
it's a personal thing, it doesn't affect you or anyone else in anyway if he likes the server or doesn't come on

Arky

Retired Admin
Paxie said:
ArkyStano said:

????

i like going on the forums, makes me feel better when i see the stupid shit u and other ppl post. im not rly sure what ur trying to achieve here other than making urself look stupid???

Why are you mad? I'm just saying that it's apparent that you regret leaving, I was kinda' hoping you would come back, I enjoyed the few times we RP'ed with eachother. :(

Anyway, I hope that you realize how badly you miss us and come back (And hopefully also stop being mean to people as well).

Edit: here is a guide; http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Being-Mean-to-People

Sliver

Donator
ArkyStano said:
Paxie said:
ArkyStano said:

????

i like going on the forums, makes me feel better when i see the stupid shit u and other ppl post. im not rly sure what ur trying to achieve here other than making urself look stupid???

Why are you mad? I'm just saying that it's apparent that you regret leaving, I was kinda' hoping you would come back, I enjoyed the few times we RP'ed with eachother. :(

Anyway, I hope that you realize how badly you miss us and come back (And hopefully also stop being mean to people as well).

Edit: here is a guide; http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Being-Mean-to-People
sometimes humans act like schmucks and when they do, let them have their giggles, like paxie

Status
Not open for further replies.