What's new

[READ] Recent server breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Donator
Paxie said:
Tom said:
But nobody remembers that I opposed every single position The Circle held in the server, and in 2012 when BigD got hired I PMed TommyB saying hiring him would be a mistake, and he replied "yeah sure"

tfw i know better than all of you

c5cfbb0759.jpg

Here's a picture of me and Ian watching all the circle asslickers disappear / get banned / turn silent

i won

ok tombillyjo ROFL

Poor paxie's friends are gone :( who will you asslick now?

paxie

Legendary Member
Tom said:
yeah, that's all you got to say

because im not gonna waste my time arguing with you? ive never asslicked to be in the circle, kinda impossible to asslick to get into something when u found it

Arky

Retired Admin
Paxie said:
Tom said:
Poor paxie's friends are gone :( who will you asslick now?

ROFL ur a funny guy tombillyjo

Paxie has left the server, he is only around (Every single second) because he secretly regret leaving.

paxie

Legendary Member
ArkyStano said:
Paxie has left the server, he is only around because he secretly regret leaving.

yes I regret leaving RCRP so bad man :( :luvrcrp: :luvrcrp:

Arky

Retired Admin
Paxie said:
ArkyStano said:
Paxie has left the server, he is only around because he secretly regret leaving.

yes I regret leaving RCRP so bad man :( :luvrcrp: :luvrcrp:

"leaves" rcrp -> pretends not to care -> goes onto RCRP forum every day and goes into detailed discussions regarding new rules about a game he doesn't play anymore

I know it's hard to lose an addiction, best of luck Paxie, but I can't help but feel that you kinda' miss RCRP, just a tiny bit.

Edit: I know we miss you.

paxie

Legendary Member
ArkyStano said:
"leaves" rcrp -> pretends not to care -> goes onto RCRP forum every day and goes into detailed discussions regarding new rules about a game he doesn't play anymore

I know it's hard to lose an addiction, best of luck Paxie, but I can't help but feel that you kinda' miss RCRP, just a tiny bit.

i stopped playing rcrp in 2014, didnt play till june 2016 where i got admin in a month while ur stuck at helper for bare time

dont be salty just cus i roasted you for being a retard a while back

i still play samp, just not rc :)

Arky

Retired Admin
Paxie said:
ArkyStano said:

i stopped playing rcrp in 2014, didnt play till june 2016 where i got admin in a month while ur stuck at helper for bare time

dont be salty just cus i roasted you for being a retard a while back

i still play samp, just not rc :)

"while ur stuck at helper for bare time"
You say that like it's a bad thing?

:angry:

Anyway, why don't you just admit that you still care for RCRP. :hmm:

paxie

Legendary Member
ArkyStano said:
"while ur stuck at helper for bare time"
You say that like it's a bad thing?

:angry:

Anyway, why don't you just admit that you still care for RCRP. :hmm:

????

i like going on the forums, makes me feel better when i see the stupid shit u and other ppl post. im not rly sure what ur trying to achieve here other than making urself look stupid???

Status
Not open for further replies.