What's new

[READ] Recent server breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Ray_P said:
Why were there administrative positions given to these virgin no-lifers in the first place?
That's kinda what you get when there are 14,15y/o kids in your staff... especially nolifers who don't have anything going on in their lives besides SA-MP... that's sad and they're dangerous.

I can't think of any other serious community who went through this... maybe because forum postcount and amount of hours spent trolling IG aren't real requirements for the admin team... Stop bringing kids into the staff and aim for someone mature and honest and maybe then this shit here... won't happen again.

Not to defend the people who did this or anything, but they weren't 14/15yo kids. They were around the same age as you or even older, so your statement is simply false on that matter. The only reason why this breach happened is because the script of the server is created in a way where it's difficult to have a 3rd party developer scripting separate parts for the script without having access to the script. That's why Booth had access to the script during his time as developer and he was trusted with this. After his friend(s) got exposed and got fired from the admin team and banned from the server, they probably decided to fight back in the most harmful way imaginable. Too bad for them the server didn't really plummet because of it.

Anyway, back to your first point. I've seen more mature 14 year olds joining the admin team then some 25 year olds who I wouldn't even dare to suggest for a position, because of their immature behavior. Age has nothing to do with it. When I joined the team the first time I was 14 myself. When you joined the server yourself you were 14 (if your age on your profile checks out). I don't see what you're trying to say or where you're coming from.

paxie

Legendary Member
Ray_P said:
Why were there administrative positions given to these virgin no-lifers in the first place?
That's kinda what you get when there are 14,15y/o kids in your staff... especially nolifers who don't have anything going on in their lives besides SA-MP... that's sad and they're dangerous.

I can't think of any other serious community who went through this... maybe because forum postcount and amount of hours spent trolling IG aren't real requirements for the admin team... Stop bringing kids into the staff and aim for someone mature and honest and maybe then this shit here... won't happen again.

wha evans was hired cus he put in a shit ton of work for it. hiring 14 / 15 yr old kids isnt the problem here cus the people who did it wasnt even 15

Klaas Vaak

Donator
Paxie said:
Ray_P said:

wha evans was hired cus he put in a shit ton of work for it. hiring 14 / 15 yr old kids isnt the problem here cus the people who did it wasnt even 15

you have to admit, his reaction on all of this was childish as fuck. acting like he's a 14 year old fuck.

paxie

Legendary Member
Klaas Vaak said:
you have to admit, his reaction on all of this was childish as fuck. acting like he's a 14 year old fuck.

yh but its not fair to say that hiring 15 year olds etc is a problem

Ray_P

Bronze Member
Bauer said:
Ray_P said:

Not to defend the people who did this or anything, but they weren't 14/15yo kids. They were around the same age as you or even older, so your statement is simply false on that matter. The only reason why this breach happened is because the script of the server is created in a way where it's difficult to have a 3rd party developer scripting separate parts for the script without having access to the script. That's why Booth had access to the script during his time as developer and he was trusted with this. After his friend(s) got exposed and got fired from the admin team and banned from the server, they probably decided to fight back in the most harmful way imaginable. Too bad for them the server didn't really plummet because of it.

Anyway, back to your first point. I've seen more mature 14 year olds joining the admin team then some 25 year olds who I wouldn't even dare to suggest for a position, because of their immature behavior. Age has nothing to do with it. When I joined the team the first time I was 14 myself. When you joined the server yourself you were 14 (if your age on your profile checks out). I don't see what you're trying to say or where you're coming from.

To be perfectly honest, back when I first joined I was indeed a little bitch and I'm not afraid to admit it. There's no lying around it, life experience builds up your character. I wouldn't be so eager to mess up an entire community just because I lost a position which I deserved to lose due to being a fraud (I may not know the entire story). That's simply childish.
And yes, you're right too. Some people might have not gone through life-changing experiences or had somebody by their side which would change their view on things. And it's alright, some had it easy, some had it rough from the start, some, like me, had it rough along the way. And there's shit that changes you. I'm not implying the actual age has something to do with Evans' behavior, I don't even know how old he is, I don't even know the guy, but I meant he's 14y/o mentally, due to some reasons stated above.
At a certain age in life, if this game is anything more than a hobby or a spare-time-killer, you're either doing something wrong or being extremely immature. If said hobby is taken away from you somehow even though you deserved it, move on. There's more important things in life. Life comes first. Taking revenge by leaking people's passwords is the worst option you can pick... some people have PayPal or Steam or whatever accounts which are worth a lot of money that they're using the same password for.. If that was the case for me, I'd book a ticket to wherever the hell this guy's from and I'd make sure he won't walk right ever again. (not cool bro)

I didn't mean to get all philosophical, but I didn't wanna let out that I'm your typical moron that calls fellow players "kids" when he can't think of another insult.

Tom

Donator
But nobody remembers that I opposed every single position The Circle held in the server, and in 2012 when BigD got hired I PMed TommyB saying hiring him would be a mistake, and he replied "yeah sure"

tfw i know better than all of you

c5cfbb0759.jpg

Here's a picture of me and Ian watching all the circle asslickers disappear / get banned / turn silent

i won

Klaas Vaak

Donator
Tom said:
But nobody remembers that I opposed every single position The Circle held in the server, and in 2012 when BigD got hired I PMed TommyB saying hiring him would be a mistake, and he replied "yeah sure"

c5cfbb0759.jpg

Here's a picture of me and Ian watching all the circle asslickers disappear / get banned / turn silent

i won

I truly enjoyed reading through this as I have heard numerous of people doubting this decision, back then.
Big ups. :thumbup:

paxie

Legendary Member
Tom said:

c5cfbb0759.jpg

i won

ok tombillyjo ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.