What's new

[READ] Recent server breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codac

Donator
Nicholas. said:
someone help me i cant change my password on master account as my email isn't the same one as i use these days
Your post will probably be lost here. Make a post in the management section (or whatever it's called)

Matty

Donator
Fucks sake, I use that password EVERYWHERE.. fuck me in the ass.

Atleast fr0st managed to contain the breach and plug the leak.

Hagis

Bronze Member
Yassin said:
Honestly a disappointment that someone would do this to shame a server and place it in bad light. I as well apologize to everyone who had their gaming experience destroyed today and was forced to take in a deep breath of reality and the true world. It's beautiful isn't it? Just how the birds lurk through the leaves of the magnificent tall trees, reaching over fifty feet tall, acting as a canopy of shade and protection over what is truly negative. The tingling grass rummaging against the wind's wrath, guarding the mystifying creatures of the black soil. I AM THE NIGHTCRAWLER, he said. The nightcrawler is bold, complex in shape and size, long as a human finger; truly a fascinating site to witness. I SHALL DEFEAT YOU WITH MY GOO!, says the nightcrawler. Oh no, the sky became dark, trembling with thunder and lightning as a red-headed couple jogs through the mushy grass. *SPLAT* Good bye night crawler.

Nightcrawler = the circle
I'll have the same he had.

But I hope that management will take actions to prevent this happening in the future. But you handled it well and fast, gj boys.

Digital

Donator
I'm just pissed I earnt bare money today and fuckin' lost it all, it feelsbadman

ItayMayo

Donator
Now I found this topic, I thought my computer got hacked or something when my RCRP passwords didnt work :p

JacenM

Donator
Evans is from the UK, but I know hacking here in the US is a big nono. I just now regained access to my shit. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.