Status
Not open for further replies.

Foster

Retired Admin
Mark Cambridge said:
Prince said:
Mark Cambridge said:
richingo said:
In the case of donator lvl 4s being lost, I'd say either pay the cash back or credit them 1 mil per account 3's get 750k 2's get 500k and 1's get 250k.

The economy is fucked as it is.
It isn't.

But like I said earlier, limit them to 3 characters if the admin team does decide to do this.

Shouldn't be admin team that decide, affects the community more than them.

I use all 4 of my characters.
If it's like that, what's the point in making a topic to ask the community?

Prince

Retired Admin
Mark Cambridge said:
Prince said:
Mark Cambridge said:
richingo said:
In the case of donator lvl 4s being lost, I'd say either pay the cash back or credit them 1 mil per account 3's get 750k 2's get 500k and 1's get 250k.

The economy is fucked as it is.
It isn't.

But like I said earlier, limit them to 3 characters if the admin team does decide to do this.

Shouldn't be admin team that decide, affects the community more than them.

I use all 4 of my characters.

It shouldn't, I agree. That's why the admin team came to the community for their opinions.

Castorr

Donator
apparently every single person on rcrp uses all 4 characters according to this topic...

yet every faction is still having activity issues, y'all not telling the truth..

but thats none my business

Foster

Retired Admin
Castorr said:
apparently every single person on rcrp uses all 4 characters according to this topic...

yet every faction is still having activity issues, y'all not telling the truth..

Doesn't that say something about the opinion on this topic as a whole? People want to have 4 characters!

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
Castorr said:

So why doesn't the faction solve these issues rather than everyone in the community getting impacted by this?

Foster

Retired Admin
Crazy Andre said:
Castorr said:

So why doesn't the faction solve these issues rather than everyone in the community getting impacted by this?
I agree. I really don't think removing a few hundred characters is going to solve a faction activity issue...

Cain

Silver Member
Two characters would be perfect, but you would have to compensate for the stuff people own on the characters that would get removed.

And also, the ability to own two houses would be sweet.

Oldi

Platinum Member
If the suggestion gets added, it wouldn't be good.
Example: You got both characters high rank members in certain factions and there's another new faction you want to RP with, and you can't because you have got no more slots. Also, there are too many people that have got 4 active characters, deleting some characters will not slove any activity issue. Sorry, but this is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.