What's new

License plates

<t>Should the plates ingame be randomised?</t>

• Yes

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Admin Command to change non RP plates.

Votes: 91 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazed

Silver Member
I non-support this move in every way possible. I have seen so many retarded license plates on cars which have passed by my house with the worst text on them such as: Monst3rs, 1L0V3M0M, or even 1C3B1CH.

As for the ones who control the plates, they can care less for these texts on them as they are earning big money for stupid things like these. It's financial for them, so who the fuck cares right?

Patrick

Retired Admin
Blazed said:
I non-support this move in every way possible. I have seen so many retarded license plates on cars which have passed by my house with the worst text on them such as: Monst3rs, 1L0V3M0M, or even 1C3B1CH.

As for the ones who control the plates, they can care less for these texts on them as thet are earning big money for stupid things like these. It's financial for them, so who the fuck cares right?

Most people.

Blazed

Silver Member
Patrick said:
Blazed said:

As for the ones who control the plates, they can care less for these texts on them as thet are earning big money for stupid things like these. It's financial for them, so who the fuck cares right?

Most people.
Well this ain't a communist country, therefor people can not force you to do shit you dont want too. If I wanted someone to tell me what I may wear, type, or eat I would go ahead and move to Korea.

People have different likings, and most of us have to deal with such things. But now, those who have some stupid plates like: 110101010101, bvb120232, or 0o0o0o0o1 shit are the ones who MUST really grow up and change that shit.

Patrick

Retired Admin
Blazed said:
Patrick said:
Blazed said:

Most people.
Well this ain't a communist country, therefor people can not force you to do shit you dont want too. If I wanted someone to tell me what I may wear, type, or eat I would go ahead and move to Korea.

People have different likings, and most of us have to deal with such things. But now, those who have some stupid plates like: 110101010101, bvb120232, or 0o0o0o0o1 shit are the ones who MUST really grow up and change that shit.

Exactly, but they won't, so we're proposing these options.

JP

Donator
Voted on the third option. I really don't care about the plates, the only customized plate I have says "NEWSGUY", on my SANews alt..
But yes, I've seen some really stupid that do not fit the RP.

Gibbs.

Donator
No.

What about those of us who have paid a lot of cash to get exclusive plates for there cars, that are not non-rp.

Don_Vincent

Donator
1. I voted NO.

2. Reason: a). USA has random plates, but yes, you can't have curse words, anything deemed offensive to the other majority of public. While 69 is good, the "F" word is not.

b) I understand, that people deem Heavy RP servers to be realistic, but let us not forget that it IS a GAME. (Sorry Scuba :D I will explain this in part c) where we try to enjoy ourselves, not live our second lives. I have seen people leaving the server because of the "realism stress" , as it gives them no joy to play a GAME, which actually should relax them from the real life.

c) Foremost, the GTA:SA is rated R, MA (Mature audiences), 18+ and everything like that. If you are offended by the plates like "Fwhatever, Gaylesbianwhatever, donvincentisapussy", you should remind yourself that you were playing the single player with all the curse words, and you did not have a problem with it, did you? Your parents also did not have a problem with that, since you are playing, so...

d) If the issue is words like "nigger" "motherfucker" "gay" (i do not understand issues about "gay" - this word is used in american news about every day) - then you should not listen to in-game radio stations , cut off your sounds completely because if you push another person, it's skin talks. and most of the time, curses.

PEOPLE, HAVE MORE FUN, INSTEAD OF STRESSING YOURSELVES.

P.S. And by the way, i still do not understand why plates became such a big issue. Did anyone complain to you, Patrick? ....

TommyB

Owner
Don_Vincent said:
1. I voted NO.

2. Reason: a). USA has random plates, but yes, you can't have curse words, anything deemed offensive to the other majority of public. While 69 is good, the "F" word is not.

b) I understand, that people deem Heavy RP servers to be realistic, but let us not forget that it IS a GAME. (Sorry Scuba :D I will explain this in part c) where we try to enjoy ourselves, not live our second lives. I have seen people leaving the server because of the "realism stress" , as it gives them no joy to play a GAME, which actually should relax them from the real life.

c) Foremost, the GTA:SA is rated R, MA (Mature audiences), 18+ and everything like that. If you are offended by the plates like "Fwhatever, Gaylesbianwhatever, donvincentisapussy", you should remind yourself that you were playing the single player with all the curse words, and you did not have a problem with it, did you? Your parents also did not have a problem with that, since you are playing, so...

d) If the issue is words like "nigger" "motherfucker" "gay" (i do not understand issues about "gay" - this word is used in american news about every day) - then you should not listen to in-game radio stations , cut off your sounds completely because if you push another person, it's skin talks. and most of the time, curses.

PEOPLE, HAVE MORE FUN, INSTEAD OF STRESSING YOURSELVES.

P.S. And by the way, i still do not understand why plates became such a big issue. Did anyone complain to you, Patrick? ....

Adin

Donator
No, simply, I spent over 500k on plate changing. If I get a refund, sure why the hell not.

Status
Not open for further replies.