What's new

License plates

<t>Should the plates ingame be randomised?</t>

• Yes

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Admin Command to change non RP plates.

Votes: 91 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

||Shadow||

Donator
iRyan said:
ALthough I posted before, I probably have the two most rpish custom reg's in the server nom'sayin.

His plates are iBIEBER and JBIEBER (Or how ever that gay lastname is spelled)
If that is the most RP plate on the server... :doh: :doh: :doh:

Janitor Swiipy

Donator
Cook said:
paskajaakko said:
iSwiipy said:
ThePasst said:
Pax said:
BauerÔäó said:
Why not make a system like /changemyname. When you do /customreg a message will go to an admin and he will have to approve/deny your custom registration. Simple to script and all people are happy.

Please quote this if you are agreeing with me.
That might work, but we'll have to attach it to an IC action as well, since registrations are IC.
For example you'll have to head to the DMV like now, to an icon at a desk to be able to do the request command.
Then the admin team will be the sort of higher vehicle authority that accepts or denies your request.

Fine, why not make it so SADVLA accepts it then?

Steve

Donator
iSwiipy said:
Cook said:
paskajaakko said:
iSwiipy said:
ThePasst said:
Pax said:
BauerÔäó said:
Why not make a system like /changemyname. When you do /customreg a message will go to an admin and he will have to approve/deny your custom registration. Simple to script and all people are happy.

That might work, but we'll have to attach it to an IC action as well, since registrations are IC.
For example you'll have to head to the DMV like now, to an icon at a desk to be able to do the request command.
Then the admin team will be the sort of higher vehicle authority that accepts or denies your request.

That will cause abusers.

Janitor Swiipy

Donator
Steve said:
iSwiipy said:
Cook said:
paskajaakko said:
iSwiipy said:
ThePasst said:
Pax said:
BauerÔäó said:

That will cause abusers.

Probably. *Sighs*

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
So what's the final solution on this? I just purchased a Feltzer today and it has a custom registration with MAFIAIV. -.-

Patrick

Retired Admin
Voting over; A command will be made for non realistic plates to be changed by admins.

Un Globalised,

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.