What's new

License plates

<t>Should the plates ingame be randomised?</t>

• Yes

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Admin Command to change non RP plates.

Votes: 91 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Limuz

Donator
I just got myself a nice customized plate for my car. Just wipe the bad ones, not the plates that are just fine.

Frisker

Donator
It would be pain in the ass for admins to find the cars that have retarted plates.. so I think it never happens.
I myself got nice custom plate and I would not want it to be deleted/wiped, but I do realize the problem, but it would be no big deal if my plate would be wiped.

C'mon people, if your plate gets removed what's the point? You can get it back easily..... or is it the money? You fucking money hungry shit. This just would prove that you're more into money than RP...

KoMaR

Donator
Excuse me? Money hungry? I spent a few millions on my (RP) plates and now they're going to be changed/deleted just because some people can't make normal plates like everyone else. I support new Admin command, but wipe absolutely not. :evil:

Tristan

Gold Member
The Truth said:
BauerÔäó said:
Why not make a system like /changemyname. When you do /customreg a message will go to an admin and he will have to approve/deny your custom registration. Simple to script and all people are happy.

Please quote this if you are agreeing with me.

Limuz

Donator
Frisker said:
It would be pain in the ass for admins to find the cars that have retarted plates.. so I think it never happens.
I myself got nice custom plate and I would not want it to be deleted/wiped, but I do realize the problem, but it would be no big deal if my plate would be wiped.

C'mon people, if your plate gets removed what's the point? You can get it back easily..... or is it the money? You fucking money hungry shit. This just would prove that you're more into money than RP...
For some people on the server, you need to work a long time to earn 40k. If you have a nice RP plate and you loose it, you'll be making a refund topic, Cook will get overloaded with refund requests and those request will require Alec.
So if admins see a non-RP plate, just /changeplate it?

Frisker

Donator
Limuz said:
Frisker said:

For some people on the server, you need to work a long time to earn 40k. If you have a nice RP plate and you loose it, you'll be making a refund topic, Cook will get overloaded with refund requests and those request will require Alec.
So if admins see a non-RP plate, just /changeplate it?

But that's pretty rare. You don't really have to work that much to earn 40k.
But I get your point, of course it will be unfair for those people who has actually worked for their shit.

But it still would be pain in the ass to look for people who has custom plates and change them.. would be easier to change every player's shit.

Patrick

Retired Admin
Just a quick note:

To elaborate on the third option on the poll:

/achangeplate [V.ID] [New plate]

Brian

Retired Admin
I voted second option, that's cause I'm drunk and haven't seen the third option. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.