What's new

License plates

<t>Should the plates ingame be randomised?</t>

• Yes

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Admin Command to change non RP plates.

Votes: 91 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

||Shadow||

Donator
People whine about not having enough cash to change their non-rp plates.
This is needed.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Sure, if I get my money back I paid to get a custom plate ;)
But meh what's the problem if someone has HEINEKE or SPEEEED or TITTIES or w/e the fuck as plate.. it won't really disturb anyone's RP

Bauer

Retired Admin
Why not make a system like /changemyname. When you do /customreg a message will go to an admin and he will have to approve/deny your custom registration. Simple to script and all people are happy.

Please quote this if you are agreeing with me.

paxie

Legendary Member
BauerÔäó said:
Why not make a system like /changemyname. When you do /customreg a message will go to an admin and he will have to approve/deny your custom registration. Simple to script and all people are happy.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Pax said:
BauerÔäó said:

Xtreme

Donator
I think it should stay like it is now. Why?

As we OOC like our plate, back in 1994, people did not even have the slightest idea of what "YUTROLL", and therefore, they would think that it is a random plate such as "N8NIOPS", so RPly, you shouldn't go like "ROFLMAO U TROLL", and you should RP as it is a random plate as all the others. Don't consider them custom plates ICly, consider them as random plates.

Patrick

Retired Admin
Xtreme said:
I think it should stay like it is now. Why?

As we OOC like our plate, back in 1994, people did not even have the slightest idea of what "YUTROLL", and therefore, they would think that it is a random plate such as "N8NIOPS", so RPly, you shouldn't go like "ROFLMAO U TROLL", and you should RP as it is a random plate as all the others. Don't consider them custom plates ICly, consider them as random plates.

"FUCKU", "FUCKYOU", "GAYBOY", "FUCKOFF", "RETARD"

All examples of words known in 1994, which is the main issue.

DonutSeller

Donator
I say No, but i would like to see an admin command, since you can indeed customize your plates fully legal IRL. Of course you can't write whatever you want, but a system to censor the plates would be very hard to maintain IG.

Status
Not open for further replies.