What's new

License plates

<t>Should the plates ingame be randomised?</t>

• Yes

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Admin Command to change non RP plates.

Votes: 91 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Remove all the custom plates, add a random system, like in reality. If you would like a custom registration, forward it to an administrator and it should deal with it.
BauerÔäó wrote:
Why not make a system like /changemyname. When you do /customreg a message will go to an admin and he will have to approve/deny your custom registration. Simple to script and all people are happy.

Please quote this if you are agreeing with me.
Erase them all it is useless to spend time in checking each person for their license plates.

Saint

Donator
I personally don't want them gone nor randomized. You should just randomize the people with the ridiculous plates, but why should people with a acceptable plate be punished.

I have a reasonable idea for this:

Make the plate customization to be confirmed by admins. Just like /changemyname, in DMV there will be /changemyplate.
The plates will be evaluated by admins and the acceptable ones will be applied.

I have seen people ride with plates like UJELLY, or UMADBRO, or UMADNAO, or FAILBRO or any kind of shizzle like this.
My Savanna has LOWRIDA plate on it, and I consider that appropriate.
If you think we should have /changemyplate in the DMV and requests confirmed by admins, /support this idea. This is the only way to avoid a wipe. As to the people with ridiculous/non rp plates, their plates should get randomized or they should ask an admin IG to change it to something more sensible.

That is my 2 pennies.

Brent

Donator
Donut Seller said:
I say No, but i would like to see an admin command, since you can indeed customize your plates fully legal IRL. Of course you can't write whatever you want, but a system to censor the plates would be very hard to maintain IG.

Quattro

Bronze Member
To be honest, admin should remove those who have a bad plate and also, if they would want to randomise plate, why did we spent 40k for it (The one's that have a nice plate). My suggestion is to keep it like this, but players could report players who have "bad" plates and they could get their plate randomised.

Braindawg

Donator
ALL plated INCLUDINg faction plates should be random. It will indefinatelly prevent MGing faction vehicles.

Scuba

Donator
Braindawg said:
ALL plated INCLUDINg faction plates should be random. It will indefinatelly prevent MGing faction vehicles.

This, but only for illegal factions since IRL most police departments have POLICE or something on their plates (Well thats how it is in my city anyhow...)

ThePasst said:
Pax said:
BauerÔäó said:
Why not make a system like /changemyname. When you do /customreg a message will go to an admin and he will have to approve/deny your custom registration. Simple to script and all people are happy.

Please quote this if you are agreeing with me.

And that...

Status
Not open for further replies.