What's new

Everyone read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davis

Administrator
Let's hope this does improve, Thank you for addressing the matters and working to fix them. <3

iPeace

Donator
Jack_James said:
We definitely need more trial-admins/mods sometimes there is none of for a few hours, and the server goes tit ups, with people non-rping etc.

True, pick some active trial moderators. People like Celt, he is a nice guy and his roleplay is perfect I think he can do a good job for the administration team.

Jazz

Retired Admin
iPaco said:
Jazzy, you made me to stay, and see what is going to happen, let's hope it turns out in a good way.

Shit, should've not posted this. I was so happy to see you leaving!

j/k iPaco, good to hear that

EDIT: Don't worry, we know how to filter admins out and do the selections ;) It's not the first time we're going to do this.

iPaco

Donator
Jazz said:
iPaco said:
Jazzy, you made me to stay, and see what is going to happen, let's hope it turns out in a good way.

Shit, should've not posted this. I was so happy to see you leaving!

j/k iPaco, good to hear that

Man, what the hell? At first I was like; :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Then... :laugh:

Seeker

Platinum Member
Finally...we can hope the server is going to change back to what it used to be long time ago.
Although there will be always trolls and newbies, I hope there will be less and the server will be enjoyable again.

Status
Not open for further replies.