What's new

Everyone read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Donator
Good. Although there's one problem which will persist. Now let's start with the players who are playing in the game, but do not even have an account in the forum.
I've seen few bulgarians in Teamspeak, I believe in game all of their lastnames are "Hill", I'm not completely sure though. These guys are MGing and whatnot through teamspeak and talking on bulgarian. They run around, get guns, do sidejobs 24/7 for money and rob people on the street just to get money. Now let's not turn this into a complaint, but for me that's just redicilous. Earl is a witness of my character being kidnapped 3 times in a row for the past hour when I was on the streets of Bone County. I don't see how this will notify the players in the actual server(IG) but this also needs a change, and I mean it.

Here at the forums we barely have players who have something against what Jazzy wrote, but IG are the problems that keep persisting and happening all the time, which we can't stop. There's a way to avoid being reported or banned, simply just by going, for example, to NON-RPly rob him or strike against him in DM. The way to do it is just by masking yourself, hiding your name and when leaving the scene, remasking, giving the admin no chance to spectate the (in this case) DMer, because he's simply busy by doing an assistance or helping someone out.

I don't know how this problem will be fixed, but we sure need more administrators in hand who can check in /reports done from other players.

Alvar

Diamond Member
BigMacÔäó said:
Alvar said:
Lets hope that everything works out well then.

And new trial-mods are needed, yesterday there was 70 players online and no admins.
What else did you want ? 5 active admins left the server :/ do you have any idea of how much impact that has on a huge server like this ?

I just said what I had to say, of course I know how it can damage the server and my point was that it needs to be fixed asap.

Jeffy™

Retired Admin
About the complaints, I have never posted a complaint on someone, but YO the community before tended to HELP EACH-OTHER with WHATEVER the other needed, weither it's some RP experience or server general locations Hell even a OOC ride to somewhere, just cuz "Hey dude, here's awesome we should stick here and learn". I learnt how to RP here, because I didn't even know that the /me command exists when I first joined. But the community taught me of what I know now, not saying the perfect, but decent skills.
What do we see now? A person makes a silly mistake A GRAMMAR ONE in his /me, and someone starts insulting or mocking the player, he starts feeling bad and makes another and another mistake until he just gives up and leaves. After that the mocker goes and makes a complaint on his on the forums because of that shit and eventually the player gets banned for leaving a RP, where he was simply mocked as a bitch. You should make the newcommers feel comfortable not just expect them to be World class RPers, because I am 100% sure you weren't that when you joined. People complain about the silliest thing that happens, because they want to remove their concuration in a faction or in a gang because I am pretty sure most of them are power hungry. Back than, none even cared what rank he's taking or where he is aslong as he has some fun. HELL I could find some decent RP every 1 minute as a civillian. Now I can't even find a decent RP for 1 hour as a member of a faction...Helping each-other is the key to bring back the spirit of RC-RP as it used to be. You can't do the same thing with different players, yeah... But that's a chance do go on a NEXT level even! And yeah, I actually do give a fuck about this creepy fucking place where I am spending almost third year trying to leave permanently, but I simply can't, because I belive it can be again a place where you can have fun, without beeing arsed with bitches whinning about soemthing twetyfour-seven. Hell If i could I'd wipe their asses. Oh well...

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Wasn't really the kind of I was expecting, but alright.. most of the stuff on here is common sense. Sad that it still has to be typed out because some people have a lack of common sense.

Jazz

Retired Admin
Sparky said:
Good. Although there's one problem which will persist. Now let's start with the players who are playing in the game, but do not even have an account in the forum.
I've seen few bulgarians in Teamspeak, I believe in game all of their lastnames are "Hill", I'm not completely sure though. These guys are MGing and whatnot through teamspeak and talking on bulgarian. They run around, get guns, do sidejobs 24/7 for money and rob people on the street just to get money. Now let's not turn this into a complaint, but for me that's just redicilous. Earl is a witness of my character being kidnapped 3 times in a row for the past hour when I was on the streets of Bone County. I don't see how this will notify the players in the actual server(IG) but this also needs a change, and I mean it.

Here at the forums we barely have players who have something against what Jazzy wrote, but IG are the problems that keep persisting and happening all the time, which we can't stop. There's a way to avoid being reported or banned, simply just by going, for example, to NON-RPly rob him or strike against him in DM. The way to do it is just by masking yourself, hiding your name and when leaving the scene, remasking, giving the admin no chance to spectate the (in this case) DMer, because he's simply busy by doing an assistance or helping someone out.

I don't know how this problem will be fixed, but we sure need more administrators in hand who can check in /reports done from other players.

Sparky, you just gave me a wonderful idea there. Good point, that shouldn't be a problem in the future if everything works out. Will post a new regulation for trial mods and mods in the future.

Jazz

Retired Admin
I agree, it's sad that we have to say things which can be thought of by using common sense. And ROFL, your signature was irritating me a lot while I typed this in the quick reply box.. :p

Jack

Donator
We definitely need more trial-admins/mods sometimes there is none of for a few hours, and the server goes tit ups, with people non-rping etc.

Jazz

Retired Admin
Jack_James said:
We definitely need more trial-admins/mods sometimes there is none of for a few hours, and the server goes tit ups, with people non-rping etc.

As I said, that problem is being worked on, just a few days. Be patient.

iPaco

Donator
Jazzy, you made me to stay, and see what is going to happen, let's hope it turns out in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.