Everyone read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Platinum Member
yes.gif

Doddsy

Retired Admin
I really do hope people read and understand this. RC-RP isn't what it use to be but some say it never can be... It can be what it use to be if you just raise the standard of RP like Jazz quite rightly said. For instance, I've seen so many Non RP crashes it's un-real. People usually blame it on lag etc.. I mean it isn't the most exciting thing to roleplay but just Roleplay it and you'll see a improvement, it will influence RP not only for yourself but for the Police Department and the Fire Department. I hope everyone takes what Jazz said on board and acts fast. As you've seen many have left but we can rebuild this community to what it use to be!

Jazz

Retired Admin
Karner said:
There are two massive problems.

Admin score has ruined the point of being an admin, before they were assessed on their personality and we had people like Brian Donnelley, Phil, Cruzito, Cook, Jetty, Lee etc., compare them to todays admins and there is a big difference and anyone who is a relative old timer will agree.

Assistance points / admin score is given per minute of admin duty and per assist, this means that admins are in a sense getting score to sit on admin duty whether they assist people or not, meaning that just because they're on a little bit more than another admin they will get more score despite the other admin doing 30 assists in 10 minutes.

Actually, that's not even true. Have you ever been sitting in a head administrator meeting? Can you really prove, 100% that we promote admins by stats only? No.

This is what I always used to say: We can build an admin by training, but we can't build the personality and character. That's why we first look for the right people with the right character and personality before we look for the stats.

I almost ignore the admin stats when it comes to promotions. Promoting moderators to admins is something else again, we have to look for the stats but we also make sure we don't promote an a**hole, which is easy to prevent because such people shouldn't be on the team in the first place. And there you go, down to 1 massive problem.

And when I say "you need to support and help", I'm just talking about doing your own duties and RPing properly without messing up even more leaving a chaos behind which we as the admin team need to clean up, which makes us busy and the lack of time will drive other things down the drain. If everyone thinks before acting and obeys the rules, by god, our workload would reduce by 50%.

Adrian

Donator
About time for such things to come in... More serious RP... Finally. And about the ideea with "What would you do IRL is trust me a really good ideea. I am always doing it xD.

Alvar

Diamond Member
Lets hope that everything works out well then.

And new trial-mods are needed, yesterday there was 70 players online and no admins.

BigMac

Donator
Alvar said:
Lets hope that everything works out well then.

And new trial-mods are needed, yesterday there was 70 players online and no admins.
What else did you want ? 5 active admins left the server :/ do you have any idea of how much impact that has on a huge server like this ?

Cha0s

Gold Member
**TommyB is not a human**

lmfao.

Anyways,

As you said,Ausländer, the admins are surely going to do everything to get this server quality up again, but if the members of the community don't help along, this wont work out.

Let's hope this will work out.

((Nice words btw, for a Ausländer))

Status
Not open for further replies.