What's new

Administrator Satisfaction Form

SimonH

Retired Admin
Simon Hill
Feedback responses
Introduction: This is the first time that I have ever wrote up one of these long response paragraphs in reflection of the responses that one of these forms have generated for myself. In the past when the admin team have gone ahead and done one of these forms, I have taken a look at the constructive comments, over the many that are proven not to be so constructive and more of a general pain in the ass. I'll try to group some of the comments where I can in order to save on space, the ones I can do anyway and that are generally the same.

I should note that statements from members of the community made about me will be in red and my responses to these statements will be in green. I'll finish the post of with a closing statement, providing information on where I go from here in the admin team and what I will be doing about your comments. So, without further ado...
Simon is the Best! Simon Replies instantly to my assitances and is a really nice guy always asks how im doing etc. He is my Favorite Admin
This is actually a very nice statement. When I read this, I was touched and i'm pleased that you're happy with the work that i'm providing. :) Thank-you!
Coll admin. Knows what he is doing.
Again, a lovely comment and i'm really pleased that you're happy with the work that i'm providing. Thank-you :)
I think simon is inactive...

Feels like he's inactive, anyways he's fair.

inactive.

I haven't seen him for a loooong time.

Nevar hard of him.

"Who is Simon 2k14
Simon isn't very active from what I notice, but I know that he takes his time to actually help you out when required!"

He hasn't been on admin duty a lot recently but overall, Simon is one of my most favourite admins. He is always especially polite and unbiased and looks at things from other perspectives.

Good guy and decent administrator, sadly he is too busy IRL and currently semi-active in-game -:(

Rarely around, but does okay when hes around

Not so active, can't say anything about him.

life (??)

Simon has always had a weird activity so there's no way of actually telling if he's doing a good job or not but he is trying, I guess.

"Love him, just a general troll <3

But he is a very good admin and I know his activity is influenced by his real life career etc." You hit it right on the head at the end...
A very, very valid point. The last few months have been very touch and go with me. For those that know me well, you'll know that i've been trying to pursue my dream career for a long ol' time now. With the career that I am trying to get into, a lot of work input is involved. Where I am currently situated to various headquarters of the career that I am entering in to is at least an hours drive either way, not factoring in the time that I am actually at the venue doing whatever I have been needing to do for the day there. This is where the majority of my time goes into. If I am not at a headquarters, doing a test or doing a training session or something of that course, I will be at my girlfriends. It is very hard to balance RC:RP with my career right now as obviously my career is much more important. Anyway, back to the main point, I have been busy with career things. I am pleased to say that months of constant hard work, I have been able to secure my career and was formally offered the job a week last friday. This means that my activity is slowy building back up to what it once used to be in game, but it's still only in the evenings as i'm having to work elsewhere in the day to get some cash in to support the move to my career. Starting from August, I will actually be staying away from home full time, so my activity is probably going to get worse in game. For a few months at least.

This is something that I do not like happening, but it's got to happen. For those that ask why don't I leave the admin team, the answer is simple.. I can't bring myself to do it. I've tried a few times before but honestly, I love RC:RP, it's my main hobby when I am at home and really being on RC:RP for me is all about helping others in the community. I love to have fun, I love to make sure that others are having fun and I love to help out where I can.
I completely understand that I'm not the most active on the team, heck i'm no-where near as active as I could be but there is reason behind it and I put everything I physically can into this server when I can. (I'm always on the forums from my iPhone even on these long days).

To round this reponse off, i'd also like to add a big thanks to those who also added really nice positive comments onto their statement about my activity and also i'd like to thank the final poster. You hit it right on the head and it's nice to know that someone understands my activity, which hopefully a few more do now.
From what I can tell, Simon is another admin that may be a bit to close to his friend group. Many times I actually see him, he's either spectating around or driving some OOC events. (As in breaking the rp environment.) Does however respond and help quick and good.
A few comments to make on this; I don't actually have a "friendship" group. Honestly, I speak to people on TS and a lot of the time I visit those that I know well on TS but I wouldn't treat them any differently to anyone else on the server. Everyone is equal and that is something I strongly believe in. I talk to people a lot on Teamspeak as I find that this game is much better when you talk to people. For those that know me, will know that I like to piss around quite a bit. Those I speak to on a regular basis over TS I know will react OK to my pissing about and will not get fucked off by it, but by all means I'll speak to anyone :) Sometimes I do randomly drop into people's channel and start having a chat, that's just how I am. I love speaking to people but by no means will I treat anyone differently from anyone else if they are my friend or not. In regards to breaking an RP environment, this is something I never want to do. It's true, I am a bit of a troll in game because I know it makes some people happy, (those that I usually troll around) therefore I do it, but I am very careful not to let it interrupt roleplay. A lot of the time, I will ask if it is interrupting in PMs and if it is then i'll quite simply stop. I know my boundaries. If any other member of the community feels as though i'm ruining roleplay, please PM me about it and say. I'll stop by all means. It's just something I like to do to keep people happy as I know most people like it as it makes them feel relaxed, at least. I never want it to affect roleplay though as we are a RP server after all.
An admin who actually cares and helps out.
Thank-you mate, I really appreciate that. :)
"A very shit admin, can sometimes be a troll and a cunt, but we all love Simon

P.S. Adam Hill <3"
Lol... Marcus. What can I say... you're a legend and a dick at the same time. Much love <3
I see him online often, and doing assistances, I haven't asked for help from him though.
Drop me a line when you're next online! I'd love to hear from you - i'm up for a chat whenever :)
He is a fantastic administrator.
Thank-you, that's really kind of you!
Simon's an OG, really nice guy.. good admin.
Thanks! That's a really nice comment and i'm glad i've made your experience at RC:RP enjoyable! :)
Simon is a great admin. Very fair, good activity. No personal issues.
Thanks mate, I really appreciate the nice comments :)
Good member of the community. Has a joke too which is a good thing.
Thanks to you too! I love hearing that I'm making people's time at RC:RP enjoyable :)
He doesn't act too professional but he doesn't troll too much too. He is a funny admin, but he is adorable!
Yeah, you're right. I'm not professional. I know my boundaries though and when I need to get something done, I will. I'm glad that you find me funny though and that you have a good time when you're around me on RC:RP. Much love! :)
Simon is a fantastic Admin, always up for a laugh and certainly an entertaining person. The experiences I have had with Simon usually leave me in stitches trying not to fall out of my computer chair, Simon is quick to respond and always happy to take the time to hear you out and answer any questions you have. Can't pick anything out that would be constructive to say, other than maybe that the old lady skin makes him look fat.
Heh', that's lovely feedback! Thank-you so much, i'm really glad I make your experience enjoyable! and my russian lady is not fat. -.-
Nice guy, always helpful yet I don't see him of him.
Sorry for the inactivity :( Please see the above
I love this fucker. He loves banter, and also useful when required! Also really funny and friendly.
I love banter! It's a game at the end of the day and that's why we all come here, to chill out and relax! Nothing is better than a bit of banter whilst ya' play. I'm glad that you find me useful, funny and friendly as well :)
Yea, I like that he responses to reports, he's cool.
Hell yeah! An admin doing admin work, get in!
A very good administrator, always helped me in anyway he could.
I try (cool shadey eye guy). Nah, seriously thanks :) I appreciate that.
Very good admin, need to be promoted
Aha, thanks mate! I really appreciate that! Honestly, I'd love to be a senior admin but I doubt i'd get there due to my activity but thanks for the compliment, that's a very nice thing for you to say!
Nice lad, good attitude, good admin. :)
Thanks! You seem nice too :)
Great admin.
Great player!
He assisted me a few times during my roleplay. He's very calm, quiet, kind, and very helpful. Not much to say really..Simon Says...
Simon says... thank-you. That's a real nice comment :)
There are things that I didn't like about this guy, but that has been a while ago.
I don't like people not liking me. If you have something that you do not approve of about me, please don't feel afraid of coming to speak to me about it. I'm always open for constructive criticism. Besides, being an admin is all about ensuring the playing environment is good for everyone else and if i'm intruding on that, I need to know so I can fix it.
Simon Hill is a brilliant and outstanding administrator that is formal yet can be amusing when the time's right. Simon also, just like ThePasst, is a humoristic administrator that often responds to assistances and reports and does so with fairness. He doesn't judge if he's involved in the situation to keep the situation as fair as possible, but still answers the report - thus DOESN'T ignore it - and then requests for another administrator to see it.
Thank-you for that kind comment :) Reports are one of my top priorities. Although they do not log for administrators when we handle them (I don't think)-. I have always prioritised reports over assistances as rule-breakers ruin the game for others. If, like you said, I am involved in said report, I would find it extremely unfair if I were to deal with it. Therefore i'll always acknowledge the report and the first thing I will do is get another admin to give an independant decision by asking them to spectate in the admin chat. Thanks again for all the kind comments.
/thanks :)
"MAX RATING FOR SIMON!
AW YAS GUD ADMIN!

-Robert Bosh "
Thanks mate, I really appreciate the kind feedback.
Decent admin, RPing most of the time though. He can do it better.
Hi, Thanks for the kind comment. I have actually picked up my administrating/roleplaying ratio over the last few weeks. I will take your comment on board. Thanks for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire.
Good guy, understands both parties, makes fair decisions and he's active.
Thanks for the kind words - I try my best.
Stunning guy who knows how to loosen up and have fun with the players. Loved by the community and is as active as he can be when he's not working IRL. No criticism to address :)
What a lovely comment you've made! Thank-you so much! :)
Thank-you! If you have any comments on how I can improve, please drop me a line!
Brilliant Admin always available to assist people when needed, probably the dopest admin. Chill guy and overall lad.
Thanks lad!
Great to have him here, maybe not as an admin but he's a great member.
Hi, sorry to hear that you're disappointed in the way I do my admin duties. If you have any constructive criticism to address to me, please drop me a line. It'd be much appreciated.
Simon Hill, I know of him. He sure as hell likes screwing around ICly, and it's amusing to no end. I give good marks for RP ability.
Thanks! I do know the boundaries of OOC fucking about and I try not to exceed these. If you have any further comments to address to me, please feel free to drop me a line.
Needs a promotion!!!!!!!
Thanks! Although I can't see me getting a promotion anytime soon :p I've been in the system for over a year now and haven't really been noticed for a promotion before. Thanks anyway! :)
Simon is an activy admin, a great man. I just love his work as an admin.
Thank-you Sir! I appreciate the kind feedback.
Closing statement: I've really enjoyed reading through these comments from yourselves, the community. They have enlightened me to the fact that a lot of you believe that I am inactive and that the majority of you enjoy spending time around me. This is what this game is all about for me, enjoying it personally and letting those that I play with enjoy it as well. You are all great assets to the server and you do us all proud on a daily basis. The community really wouldn't function without you guys.

I've extracted quite clearly from this that I am inactive (something I already knew) but I'm really pleased that i've been able to explain my activity issues to you. I hope now that you can see that my inactivity is because I'm juggling: the beginning of my life-long goal career, spending time with my girlfriend and family, volunteering for places, working and spending time on RC:RP. It's not easy but this is not something i'm going to shy away from because I love it so much, I love the community so much and I love you all, the players so much.

Thank-you all for making this experience so great for me.
- Simon.

Ink

Retired Admin
Seeing that most of the comments about me were aimed at my general inactivity, I feel like explaining myself so you all know what's happening. Basically I have two jobs at the moment, one's at the hospital in which I work as a physiotherapist, takes me around five to six hours per day there. Then I usually am helping out my dad with his business that takes another two to three hours every single day. Since I'm also taking care of my body, I'm hitting gym and swimming usually around two to three hours per day. So that's around 12 hours of activity in which I barely have access to my computer, those two-three hours I have I either spend outside with my friends or family or here on RC:RP. However, I wish I could spend more like I could back in the old days but you gotta understand that it's also my fifth year here and I've been dedicating myself for this server for over three active years as an Administrator. Also, whenever I'm online I'm trying my best to help each and every one of you out there, and I always will be. I'm not trying to rub your thoughts, thinking that all I'm typing here now is non-sense but it's how it is. Whenever I manage to be online I'm fully dedicating myself for the greater good of the server. Another thing to add is that I'm an out-going person and it's summer so I'm kinda spending my time clubbing late at nights and you know, regular shit I've always done before (not cocaine). I, however, appreciate all the positive comments I've received but also the negative ones (even though I knew that inactivity was my major problem), I know what I have to improve now. That basically sums it all up for now, if you have any further questions feel free to ask me over PMs and I'll gladly reply.

Doddsy

Retired Admin
The temptation was too much...

Doddsy, is well Doddsy?

Yes I am.

Cool guy, been around awhile

Thanks for the kind words, indeed I have been here for almost 4 years now.

great admin but sometimes i notice Doddsy is the only admin online and he's roleplaying, that's kind of weird

I believe this has only occurred as of late due to the way I have been developing each of my characters recently. However I'll bare that in mind for future reference, thanks for the kind words.

knows when to stop messing around bla bla bla

Shut up Sandman. ;)

Relatively active IG. Same with the previous as in he helps directly but doesn't seek it out on his own. Can go OOC unnecessarily at times.

I wouldn't really say I was "relatively active" as I'm IG almost every day. I'll openly say I do like to go OOC sometimes and that's down to boredom or no assistances/reports to be handled.

Decent admin, no bads

Thanks!

he can sometimes be nice but can sometimes aswell be horrible.

That's humanity for you, everyone has a good side and a bad side. I try to be on my good side as much as possible.

Doesn't do admin duties, should be removed.

Your comment is clearly out of spite because if I didn't do my duties I wouldn't be in the team.

Active, doing great.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words!

gud end bad

:devil:

He helps me often, I occasionally see him assisting.

Glad to be of an assistance!

He is quite biased towards his friends, but unbiased otherwise. I dislike that he bans another person for 3 days, he merely tells his friends what they're doing wrong. It's a level of trust, yes but he should try to keep everyone equal. If he's making biased decisions there's no reason for me to think that he wont be helping his friends behind the scenes.

I'd appreciate if we could have a conversation to outline where exactly I have made bias decisions for my friends and to be honest when I'm on admin duty the whole friendship aspect goes out the window. If someone is breaking the rules, they're punished. Obviously you don't have to contact me but I'd appreciate it greatly if you could so you can expand on your points and that you could advise me on some decisions which you have seen me make.

sucks dick generally

how did you know?! :oops:

Doddsy is a good guy, does he job and deserves his position like the other admins

I appreciate the kind words, thanks!

Doddsy is online at least once a day and is very active on the forums and in game he is an approachable person and friendly in assistances. All that he could possibly improve on is his admin duty

Thank you very much for the kind words, I'll try to improve my aduty time but if I'm honest with you it's considerably higher than a few admins as we speak.

In-game activity is great, there's nothing much on the forums to do for him since Head of Factions wouldn't always keep him busy.

I try to be as active on the forums but there isn't really much for me to address the public with as I'm more behind the scenes in the admin board.

Great admin. Very active, very involved with RP. Brings good RP scenario's to his factions and is a genuinely great guy.

Thank you very much, really brought a smile to my face!

Seems like a good admin.

Thank you!

UNCLE DODDSY
He always helps me out when required, I'm happy to be his Nephew lmao

Thank you nephew!

He is good.

Thanks pal!

Doddsy is a great admin, very humorous and fun to role-play with. When it comes to administrating he is fair and stern. The experiances I have had with this admin have always been good and found him to be quick and helpful.

Thank you very much. I try to be as friendly as possible when I'm assisting players and I will continue to do so in the future!

Amazing administrator.

No you're amazing! But really thanks!

Does okay

I try my best, but there's always room for improvement.

Honestly, I dislike him. Judgmental and rarely answers assistance when required.

You're welcome to dislike me as I don't really expect everyone to like me. You've obviously been on the wrong end of the stick when I've had to deal with something. Ah well, I'll try to change my "judgmental" ways.

Yea, I like him.

I like you too!

Great administrator, helps in anyway he can.

Thank you very much!

Doddsy is also one of the most active admins I have seen. Very good admin.

Thank you very much sir!

I have a good side and a bad side.

Can't say much about him, he does his job.

Thanks for appreciating that I do my job, I guess!

I love you too.

He's a great admin and he's helped me out a lot, and he's a very nice guy. Dedicated to his duties HOWEVER PLEASE try and get on a-duty when I PM you with requests, for some reason it's always you who isn't on a-duty with 1-2 admins on.

My admin activity hasn't been amazing in the past week but as I've said previously my stats are considerably higher than other administrators. Thank you for the kind words regardless.

<3 Dodds, takes you serious and took over Leader of factions great.

Thank you very much!

Manchester United. Nuff said.

Overall a great person. He achieves his status throughout the server from his uberness stay. His kindness, and dedication to the server by helping others is what got him this far. I appreciate his work and like his opinions.

Thank you so much for the kind words, brought a smile to my face! Things are looking good for MUFC next season with Luke Shaw & Ander Herrera coming in, next we'll be bringing in some big-guns!

Why are there so many Administrators that I don't talk to? It seems like it is some sort of secretive club.

I guess our paths have never crossed.

Doddsy is a great administrator that is active within RCRP, and often responds to reports and assistances. He, just like other administrators, does what he's supposed to do however differentiates from them with his activity, as said above.

Thanks very much for the kind words!

Dude. Your awesome.

You're awesome!

Doing a swell job as head of factions.

Thank you I try my best!

Hmmm, he is active, we can all say that, but something is missing.

Whatever that may be I'll try to address it.

Doodsy does some stupid shit once in a while and often just assist his OOC friends from TS. Giving them knifes and other refunds they are not entitled to.

I assist my friends in teamspeak to enable me to get their assistances done more efficiently so I can move onto other players assistances. The only people I give knifes to are factions because they need them for RP purposes. My sector in this server is factions and I'll try to make their experience as enjoyable as possible. You seem to have a serious problem with this and if it's effecting you this much I'd appreciate it if you spoke to me.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
The majority of the comments about me were incredibly humbling, and I'd like to give a massive thank you to everyone who took the time to fill it out. I am very conscious of how I come across to players, and it's really reassuring to see that the majority of players are pleased with how I am as an admin, there are, of course, a few small issues people have pointed out, which I will respond to individually.

Speak is doing his job great a really nice guy too
Thanks!
Active sometimes, but he's a good admin and most of the time he's administrating.
It sounds like you're suggesting I need to spend more time administrating, this is definitely something I will work on.
Lovely guy, like Kay Kay, always willing to go out of his way to help players, honest and knows his stuff.
I really appreciate these comments, I strive to remain unbiased in any situation, and do try to answer assistancees while RPing, if I can.
Haven't seen him do too much since after he just got promoted to trial. Does stuff if you ask him, not too sure if he actively responds to assistances and such however. Seems to have gotten more and more absent from the players since he joined the admin team. Friendly however.
I completely understand what you're saying here. I have, especially recently, been spending a lot of time RPing rather than being on aduty, but please rest assured, I do try to answer assistances even when I'm RPing, especially when there are no other admins on aduty.
Active and fair
I like to think so, thanks for noticing!
Quite active, does his job good.
Thanks a lot, I try to remain as active as possible!
Speakybutton has done some nice work, for me, and I see him IG all the time.
Cheers!
He is lovely.
You're lovely! Thanks for the kind comment.
Speaky is a really good admin and a great guy. He's also there when you need him and deserves his position.
Thank you for saying so, I try to answer players, even if I'm RPing, through PMs or assistances.
I see Speaky online quite a lot, time on admin duty would be average I guess but overall, he's a rather approachable person and tends to help out the community quite a lot especially with the development side of things.
I do try to help out wherever I can, which has been a lot on the development side of things, especially testers. I will try to make sure I'm available and on aduty a bit more.
Probably one of the active administrators at the moment, great guy.
Thanks so much!
<3 Great activity. No complaints whatsoever, he is always keen to help and is always open to talk with players. Very good.
I love talking to players, I'm nearly always up for a chat.
Never met in game but seems to be good based on forum impressions.
Feel free to say hello if you see me online!
Great to hear!
"MY LOVELY SPEAKYBUTTON I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
Really, he is the one that makes me love RCRP even more, he does everything he can to help me out and he always spends a lot of time to fix your shit up. Speaky 4 Senior!"
That is so humbling to hear. Comments like this make me regret absolutely nothing about becoming an admin, it's great to hear that I have such an influence on people.
Great admin. He is a very helpful guy. I was very happy when I first saw him getting hired in the a-team. He deserves a promo. Please give him a promotion so that he can fix vehicles and stuff.
I was pretty happy when I got hired, too! :D Regarding your second comment, we'll just have to see what happens :p
Speakybutton is a good administrator, during his trial he tried his very best to keep up his activity as chief of the FD as well as performing the necessary tasks he had too during the trial. As a full administrator. He is on duty often and quick to respond to player reports and assistance's. Happy to chat to players OOCly via PM and his role-play skills are great, A great administrator.
Thank you very much for these kind words!
Wonderful administrator, around when required.
I try to be as reachable as possible, whether it's on the forums, in game or on TS.
Same as the rest, he is a positive guy.
Thank you!
Does good
Cheers!
Not experienced much with him. I know he's friendly though, useful when giving assistance.
I try to be as friendly as possible, feel free to chat with me!
Yea, he's pretty active and does his job.
Thank you!
I was never assisted by him so I cannot judge.
You're welcome to chat to me, you don't just need to be helped by me to make a judgement!
Awesome admin. He likes to joke around a little and is fun to be around really. Much good admin.
much gratitude!
50/50, He can be good at times
If you don't tell me why you think I'm only 50/50, how do you expect me to improve?
Not so active...
I'm afraid I'll have to completely disagree with this. I'm in game for at least 4 hours nearly every day, and I'm always reachable on teamspeak or the forums. If you'd like to point out something more specific I'd welcome a PM from you.
i like. pls stop giving him so much work
All admins perform their duties on a voluntary basis, all work I take on (such as head of testers) I've chosen to do!
The administrator who will hear out everybody and who won't do quick decisions.
I like to think so, that's why I try to keep myself available on TS and the forums, I'd hate to see someone wrongly punished.
Very active - deserves a promotion in my opinion. However I'd like to see him answer assistances more often.
I'll try my best from now on to answer some more assistances, I have been been focusing a bit more on RP lately, but I'll try my hardest!
I fucking love him. Love his creativity withing RP. He deserves a Senior spot, and I know more people would like that.
Thank you for your kind words, I do try to make things fun in RP for all parties, and definitely something I'll try to keep up.
He's fun to be around. He's fair, honest, and friendly towards others. He's the perfect person to be in the administration team. He assists others at no cost, yet his roleplay is quite etiquette.
Thank you for the kind words, though I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'etiquette'. If you could PM me explaining what you mean, it'd be really helpful!
I am not familiar with him.
Say hello to me at some point!
Speakybutton is a humoristic, good administrator however I haven't had much of an encounter with him.
As with the others, please do have a chat with me at some point, I'm glad you think I'm funny, there are plenty that don't! :laugh:
Great admin, great player, great RPer.
I'm glad you think so!
Nice and understanding admin, always ready to do his duty if he's asked. Speaky is also very active.
I try to see things from all perspectives, thanks for noticing!

Thank you again to everyone that has answered, I am thrilled by some of the comments you have made, and I'm really please that I'm performing to the majority of the community's standards. I will update this as more comments get added, but meanwhile, if you have anything else to say, you're welcome to PM me!

TheRemnage

Silver Member
Filled this out thoroughly! Hopefully all the admins will be pleased with the responses - especially Kemp, Simon and ThePressent. ;)