What's new

Administrator Satisfaction Form

Jetty

Retired Admin
Karner said:
Another satisfaction form, queue up the promise in change and collective laughter towards the communities opinion
The only thing that the admin team collectively laughs at is your childish attempts at taking the piss out of us. It's a game, so stop trying to create so much drama like the 11 year-old girl you seem to enjoy acting like. Keep trying bb. :bangin:

Karner

Banned
Jetty said:
Karner said:
Another satisfaction form, queue up the promise in change and collective laughter towards the communities opinion
The only thing that the admin team collectively laughs at is your childish attempts at taking the piss out of us. It's a game, so stop trying to create so much drama like the 11 year-old girl you seem to enjoy acting like. Keep trying bb. :bangin:

Heard it and seen it from both perspectives on more than one occasion, say what you wish Jet, nothing will get done no matter who's saying what or how much it's being said. I'm not taking a piss out of you, I have no need as you have literally just done it for me. I'm not trying to create drama; I'm stating a well established opinion with said experiences.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
I love the idea and I am quite thankful for the feedback (both positive and negative - as long as it is constructive), but the maturity of some answers is despicable - I just felt the need to get this off my chest. It is quite disappointing to see that some are here just to troll and to get in the way, instead of helping. ;)

And I'm not only referring to my name, but to other admins as well.

Jetty

Retired Admin
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Karner said:

Heard it and seen it from both perspectives on more than one occasion, say what you wish Jet, nothing will get done no matter who's saying what or how much it's being said. I'm not taking a piss out of you, I have no need as you have literally just done it for me. I'm not trying to create drama; I'm stating a well established opinion with said experiences.

Heard it from those who love to slander the team, and seen it years ago when you were fired from the team. Please Ben, just drop this petty illusion that you actually know what's going on in the admin team right now. You are not affiliated with us anymore. Get. Over. It. Quit reveling in the past and get over it. You can't even bring yourself to just quit the server that you have literally nothing good to say about. You constantly attempt to belittle the team and badmouth the server, so why stay? You stick around and post your opinions solely to hurt other's and attempt to drain the community's faith in us as a team. It honestly doesn't make sense. Do you do it to feel like a big man at the end of it all? Like you're somehow all-knowing and better than any of the admins? Well congratulations if you do. It's rare to find someone with such an ego-trip over a video game. Kudos.

DonutSeller

Donator
Jetty said:
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Karner said:

Heard it from those who love to slander the team, and seen it years ago when you were fired from the team. Please Ben, just drop this petty illusion that you actually know what's going on in the admin team right now. You are not affiliated with us anymore. Get. Over. It. Quit reveling in the past and get over it. You can't even bring yourself to just quit the server that you have literally nothing good to say about. You constantly attempt to belittle the team and badmouth the server, so why stay? You stick around and post your opinions solely to hurt other's and attempt to drain the community's faith in us as a team. It honestly doesn't make sense. Do you do it to feel like a big man at the end of it all? Like you're somehow all-knowing and better than any of the admins? Well congratulations if you do. It's rare to find someone with such an ego-trip over a video game. Kudos.

NHuJ8.gif

Karner

Banned
Jetty said:
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Karner said:

I have no intent of quitting; when I can I play the server. I made no claim to know what the administration team is up to and quite frankly it rarely makes a difference whether I know or not. You're right, I do bad mouth the server. The current state it is in is laughable at best in retrospect to the past; if it wasn't there'd be no need for comparison.

90% of what I hear is from high ranking members of the admin team as it is, so if they love to slander the admin team then that shows the integrity of it. I have no need to belittle the team as a collective; when individuals let the side down I let it be and reveal it to the correct channels unless a big deal needs to be made about it. For someone of your stature on the server to show aggression towards as you call it: "ill informed, poorly reprimanded and ego boosting statements" is quite belittling in it's own right.

I'm all for change; but when the community has filled out shy of a hundred customer satisfaction forms with an amount of changes countable on one hand you can't blame me for being skeptic.

Pointing out that I was fired from the admin team was quite an attempt at insulting me personally, I can see why. I was fired for being too brash, too harsh and too demanding when it came to making change and forcing actions in my time as an admin and I pissed the wrong people off. Nice try bb.

Booth

Banned
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Karner said:

I have no intent of quitting; when I can I play the server. I made no claim to know what the administration team is up to and quite frankly it rarely makes a difference whether I know or not. You're right, I do bad mouth the server. The current state it is in is laughable at best in retrospect to the past; if it wasn't there'd be no need for comparison.

90% of what I hear is from high ranking members of the admin team as it is, so if they love to slander the admin team then that shows the integrity of it. I have no need to belittle the team as a collective; when individuals let the side down I let it be and reveal it to the correct channels unless a big deal needs to be made about it. For someone of your stature on the server to show aggression towards as you call it: "ill informed, poorly reprimanded and ego boosting statements" is quite belittling in it's own right.

I'm all for change; but when the community has filled out shy of a hundred customer satisfaction forms with an amount of changes countable on one hand you can't blame me for being skeptic.

Pointing out that I was fired from the admin team was quite an attempt at insulting me personally, I can see why. I was fired for being too brash, too harsh and too demanding when it came to making change and forcing actions in my time as an admin and I pissed the wrong people off. Nice try bb.

When I imagine your voice I like to think the only sound you can emit from your mouth would be similar to a bassy vaginal queef and this way you droning on about nothing seems easy to interpret and reduces the chance of me falling into a light coma.

I'm sure peoples opinions matter to the team so allow the members to speak their mind.

Fuck bitches, get money

Karner

Banned
I'm just going to treat that with the contempt it deserves. You're right though, the community's opinion probably does matter to some members of the team and they have their right to speak it.