What's new

Administrator Satisfaction Form

Tom

Donator
What'chu all arguin bout?

Karner: Points out issue
Jetty: Argues behavior
Booth: Insults community member

Now you see, as a person pointing out the point of the argument in such a manner that Karner is right, makes me a bad person, Now I will point out what you're all arguing about in a asslickish way towards Jetty / Booth

Karner: Starts an argument
Jetty: States the truth
Booth: States the truth

Now, we all know the problems of RCRP, and in this case considering Ben is in a lower position than his oppositions, while the opposition, aka admin team, (/dev) has the power to change stuff, meanwhile Ben does not, yet Jetty and Booth argues non-constructively, meanwhile Karner is, That makes Karner right.

Why does it make Karner right? Because Karner argue to solve problems, Jetty and Booth aren't arguing to solve problems, bbbbloop.

DonutSeller

Donator
Tom said:

Now you see, as a person pointing out the point of the argument in such a manner that Karner is right, makes me a bad person, Now I will point out what you're all arguing about in a asslickish way towards Jetty / Booth

Now, we all know the problems of RCRP, and in this case considering Ben is in a lower position than his oppositions, while the opposition, aka admin team, (/dev) has the power to change stuff, meanwhile Ben does not, yet Jetty and Booth argues non-constructively, meanwhile Karner is, That makes Karner right.

Why does it make Karner right? Because Karner argue to solve problems, Jetty and Booth aren't arguing to solve problems, bbbbloop.

Just because you're arguing to solve a problem doesn't make you right. With that logic Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini all were right. Sounds a bit flawed to me.

Tom

Donator
DonutSeller said:
Tom said:

Just because you're arguing to solve a problem doesn't make you right. With that logic Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini all were right. Sounds a bit flawed to me.

Everyone is right till proven wrong.

DonutSeller

Donator
Tom said:
DonutSeller said:
Tom said:

Everyone is right till proven wrong.

What are you talking about? There is no opinion court.

Jetty

Retired Admin
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Karner said:
Another satisfaction form, queue up the promise in change and collective laughter towards the communities opinion
The only thing that the admin team collectively laughs at is your childish attempts at taking the piss out of us. It's a game, so stop trying to create so much drama like the 11 year-old girl you seem to enjoy acting like. Keep trying bb. :bangin:

Heard it and seen it from both perspectives on more than one occasion, say what you wish Jet, nothing will get done no matter who's saying what or how much it's being said. I'm not taking a piss out of you, I have no need as you have literally just done it for me. I'm not trying to create drama; I'm stating a well established opinion with said experiences.

Heard it from those who love to slander the team, and seen it years ago when you were fired from the team. Please Ben, just drop this petty illusion that you actually know what's going on in the admin team right now. You are not affiliated with us anymore. Get. Over. It. Quit reveling in the past and get over it. You can't even bring yourself to just quit the server that you have literally nothing good to say about. You constantly attempt to belittle the team and badmouth the server, so why stay? You stick around and post your opinions solely to hurt other's and attempt to drain the community's faith in us as a team. It honestly doesn't make sense. Do you do it to feel like a big man at the end of it all? Like you're somehow all-knowing and better than any of the admins? Well congratulations if you do. It's rare to find someone with such an ego-trip over a video game. Kudos.

I have no intent of quitting; when I can I play the server. I made no claim to know what the administration team is up to and quite frankly it rarely makes a difference whether I know or not. You're right, I do bad mouth the server. The current state it is in is laughable at best in retrospect to the past; if it wasn't there'd be no need for comparison.

90% of what I hear is from high ranking members of the admin team as it is, so if they love to slander the admin team then that shows the integrity of it. I have no need to belittle the team as a collective; when individuals let the side down I let it be and reveal it to the correct channels unless a big deal needs to be made about it. For someone of your stature on the server to show aggression towards as you call it: "ill informed, poorly reprimanded and ego boosting statements" is quite belittling in it's own right.

I'm all for change; but when the community has filled out shy of a hundred customer satisfaction forms with an amount of changes countable on one hand you can't blame me for being skeptic.

Pointing out that I was fired from the admin team was quite an attempt at insulting me personally, I can see why. I was fired for being too brash, too harsh and too demanding when it came to making change and forcing actions in my time as an admin and I pissed the wrong people off. Nice try bb.

The thing is, you did in fact make a claim as to knowing what the administration team is like, and it all started with you claiming that the administrative team would simply gather these replies and then engage in "collective laughter towards the communities opinion", a clear attempt to badmouth us and make you look as if you have any sort of clue what's going on within the team. You may believe the current state is laughable, but that's not how others may see it. Was it better back in the day? Sure, it might have been for some. It all depends on what criteria you set as "better". We're doing our best to bring the server back up to that point, but it's harder today than it was years ago. And to sit there and repeatedly shit on any of our attempts to push the server forward is completely counterproductive and rude at that.

And yes, you probably very well did hear many things from "high ranking members" of the administration team that weren't so great. I myself had made some of those very comments to you a year ago. But the way I see it, is that they can express their opinion however way they want. It's not like these comments are a new or recent thing. Administrators here and there have had negative opinions regarding the server for years; whether the issue was script updates not coming in as often as they should, a depleted playerbase, or a plethora of bugs that made the server difficult to play. There is always something to complain about, and administrators are free to complain about it as well. So congratulations on having the honor of listening to the complaints of the other administrators. But the fact is they are still here; playing, administrating, and putting their best efforts toward the server. So they can talk all the smack they want about the server, but at the end of the day they haven't left or been fired. They still are trying.

And no, no where am I showing "aggression" towards you. I'm both trying to defend the authenticity of this satisfaction form and also figure out why you are constantly here only to spread negativity and hateful rumors. To attack your false claims against the administration team and then for you to say that that's "belittling" to my own reputation is completely ridiculous itself.

I'm all for change as well of course, but you're misunderstanding the purpose of these forms. These forms aren't a "pick who should remain an admin and pick who shouldn't" form that will result in some number of admins getting fired and replaced. It's an opinion-gathering tool. It's a way for us to review how the community perceives a particular administrator as well as give the community a chance to express that opinion anonymously without punishment. While we seek honest, well-developed answers, it's not uncommon for 20 to 30 percent of the replies to result in:
f4300bf5f5.PNG

Or be completely blank. With those sort of replies, we can't possibly do anything to help. But, with the replies that we do receive, we go through them and take every answer into consideration. If an administrator gets a really low score or a lot of bad remarks, things will be done. While that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll get fired on the spot, they might be on a short leash for awhile while we watch over them and try and make them improve. But could they be fired? For sure. But there's never been so many negative opinions about a single administrator that action needed to be taken. One thing that everyone needs to understand is that while they and their friends might have a bad opinion about an administrator, others very well might think differently and put positive remarks on their forms. So yes, there aren't many observable changes at all, but I can assure you and everyone else that they are being looked at and discussed with the administrators themselves.

And no, it was not an attempt to personally insult you. The purpose of it being mentioned was from more of an argumentative standpoint; to reduce your credibility in the area of administrative experience by stating that you weren't necessarily a perfect administrator yourself.

Prince

Retired Admin
Booth said:
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Karner said:
Another satisfaction form, queue up the promise in change and collective laughter towards the communities opinion
The only thing that the admin team collectively laughs at is your childish attempts at taking the piss out of us. It's a game, so stop trying to create so much drama like the 11 year-old girl you seem to enjoy acting like. Keep trying bb. :bangin:

Heard it and seen it from both perspectives on more than one occasion, say what you wish Jet, nothing will get done no matter who's saying what or how much it's being said. I'm not taking a piss out of you, I have no need as you have literally just done it for me. I'm not trying to create drama; I'm stating a well established opinion with said experiences.

Heard it from those who love to slander the team, and seen it years ago when you were fired from the team. Please Ben, just drop this petty illusion that you actually know what's going on in the admin team right now. You are not affiliated with us anymore. Get. Over. It. Quit reveling in the past and get over it. You can't even bring yourself to just quit the server that you have literally nothing good to say about. You constantly attempt to belittle the team and badmouth the server, so why stay? You stick around and post your opinions solely to hurt other's and attempt to drain the community's faith in us as a team. It honestly doesn't make sense. Do you do it to feel like a big man at the end of it all? Like you're somehow all-knowing and better than any of the admins? Well congratulations if you do. It's rare to find someone with such an ego-trip over a video game. Kudos.

I have no intent of quitting; when I can I play the server. I made no claim to know what the administration team is up to and quite frankly it rarely makes a difference whether I know or not. You're right, I do bad mouth the server. The current state it is in is laughable at best in retrospect to the past; if it wasn't there'd be no need for comparison.

90% of what I hear is from high ranking members of the admin team as it is, so if they love to slander the admin team then that shows the integrity of it. I have no need to belittle the team as a collective; when individuals let the side down I let it be and reveal it to the correct channels unless a big deal needs to be made about it. For someone of your stature on the server to show aggression towards as you call it: "ill informed, poorly reprimanded and ego boosting statements" is quite belittling in it's own right.

I'm all for change; but when the community has filled out shy of a hundred customer satisfaction forms with an amount of changes countable on one hand you can't blame me for being skeptic.

Pointing out that I was fired from the admin team was quite an attempt at insulting me personally, I can see why. I was fired for being too brash, too harsh and too demanding when it came to making change and forcing actions in my time as an admin and I pissed the wrong people off. Nice try bb.

When I imagine your voice I like to think the only sound you can emit from your mouth would be similar to a bassy vaginal queef and this way you droning on about nothing seems easy to interpret and reduces the chance of me falling into a light coma.

I'm sure peoples opinions matter to the team so allow the members to speak their mind.

Fuck bitches, get money
I believe Karner was speaking his mind.

Bauer

Retired Admin
havent seen him so much lately but when he is on he does his job ^^

I have been playing Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2 and other games lately which have taken me away a bit from RC-RP. I enjoy playing on the server and involving myself within the administration team, but it can be stressful work sometimes to a point where it doesn't feel like a game anymore. In these moments I take my time to enjoy life and come back when I'm fully rested.

Busy man with FBI work. When he is the only admin online, he will aduty.

Yes, whenever I'm the only admin online it means it is my responsibility to go on admin duty and I have no issues doing so ;)

Also a big thanks to the current High Command of my faction which have been doing more work than me.

Good admin, somewhat active, friendly and he's administrating mos of the time.

Well thank you :)

BAUER POWER.

YEA!

Haven't seen Bauer much active for a decent time, can't comment on him.

Read above.

Eh, he's alright, pretty good with helping with good timing.

Good to hear.

Terrible admin

Terrible player.

Should be promoted to management

I will talk to TommyB this instant and demand a promotion because you say so.

Good guy, takes his responsibilities and gives everyone an equal chance.

Thanks.

yes vry gud

Rarely Seen.

Read above.

He's a decent guy. Sometimes he makes biased decisions, at other times he's a great person.

If you'd could tell me what kinds of biased decisions that'd be great. Now I don't really know what you're talking about.

the second biggest fag of all of them

Well thanks. At least I'm not the first!

Bauer, I've not seen much of him either. From what I can see he's a cool guy and a good administrator.

Read above and thank you.

Bauer I see online and on admin duty an average amount if times and he tends to be polite and respectful during assists and when handling reports. Nothing else to report really.

I always try to be polite during assistances unless it's really busy and I need to deal with loads of them at the same time, then it can get a bit sloppy.

Bauer has also changed, before he got management he was motivated and active as fuck but right now it feels like he lost his motivation.

Read above. To add on that:
When I was Management I was very busy with loads of stuff and that was very fun while it lasted. I quit back then because I gave too much in a too short period of time. I had no fun left and I thought there was no reason for me to stay. Now I don't have to deal with it anymore and do my job in the background, ready to storm to the front whenever things go bad. Remember a couple of weeks ago when we all thought the server was dying? I tried to give my best efforts into the team/server and tried to fix it together with everyone else.

I've seen Bauer IG but not that often, however I know he is a good administrator.

Read above.

Bauer is a funny guy, haven't really talked with him that much but I'm sure he does a good job. I don't see him on the forum that much though.

Well here I am!

Responsible, careful and professional admin.

Thanks.

Bauer is a good administrator who is on duty often, when he deals with the players he is quick and professional and never not got the time to help a player out. He is very good at his role and the server would be amiss without him.

Awesome to hear, thanks for the feedback ;)

Bauer is a wonderful administrator.

Also thanks to you!

EDIT:

"He is a kind person, but he always RP to win, as in FBI ...
He would have to improve his RP skills and stop using his admin power."

I probably know exactly who you are, and I think "he always RP to win" based on 1 event (in which I perfectly roleplayed everything ICly and not used my admin powers AT ALL) Isn't really fair by making it look like I do it all the time.

One of my favorite. He's fair, friendly, knowledgeable and fun to hang around with. He's a good leader. He assists others to achieve fairness between groups or roleplay scenarios.

Thanks, I appreciate it ;)

No

Pretty much the same as ThePasst, good Dutch lad.

Thanks.

Good admin and I think he has a good attitude + work ethic.

Thank you.

Bauer is also a great admin, however is a tad inactive.

Yea, read above :(

AWWWHHH YEEEEEEEEEEE

He always completes his tasks and stays on his word. Excellent!

I'm trying my best ;)

I would like senior administrators to check refunds more often, because it's not player's fault that the server just times out and people lose their weapons.THIS IS YOUR JOB, don't let players without their guns so they'll can't do some cool rp going with their fellas

I'll have to admit, I'm too lazy to check the refunds forum. Most of the times I just refund someone IG straight away if I believe their story or give it after they've send me proof trough forum PM. All the locking, moving, opening, responding to topics for a refund just annoys me.

Best admin out, Need promoting

Ah, the second one, I'll now put some extra weight on TommyB, he has to listen now!

ALL?!

A very good administrator, always helps me out when he's available and when I need help.

;)

Pandovix

Donator
The few others that have suggested it are right. These things should be public, and Administrators should respond if/when they are spoken about in a mature manner.
Keeping these things constantly hidden from all of us is stupid, and credits to Bauer for actually responding quickly, and constructively about his comments, however the community shouldn't need to hide behind a Google Docs form, these points should be activity stated if/when something is wrong with an Administrator, or when they feel something should be improved.

Doing this, once/twice, even three times a year really isn't adequate. Make the community feel as if their opinions are constantly valid and that they're not going to be attacked by every person who has/who desperately wants, power.

I'm pretty sure something similar as this has been suggested before, but literally things very rarely change from these things, you guys might think they do, but from someone outside of the whole, Administration group, it really doesn't do shit, I'm sorry for being blunt.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
Pandovix said:
The few others that have suggested it are right. These things should be public, and Administrators should respond if/when they are spoken about in a mature manner.
Keeping these things constantly hidden from all of us is stupid, and credits to Bauer for actually responding quickly, and constructively about his comments, however the community shouldn't need to hide behind a Google Docs form, these points should be activity stated if/when something is wrong with an Administrator, or when they feel something should be improved.

Doing this, once/twice, even three times a year really isn't adequate. Make the community feel as if their opinions are constantly valid and that they're not going to be attacked by every person who has/who desperately wants, power.

I'm pretty sure something similar as this has been suggested before, but literally things very rarely change from these things, you guys might think they do, but from someone outside of the whole, Administration group, it really doesn't do shit, I'm sorry for being blunt.

I think that keeping it anonymous allows for those that may not want to say their opinions publicly to get their points across. While you, and some others may be perfectly happy to make their opinions public, I'm sure we wouldn't receive half the responses we have done if people were unable to voice their opinions anonymously through the form.

As far as you saying about not seeing responses or action, I plan to respond to all of the serious comments about me once the form has closed, in the same way Bauer has done, and I expect at least a few other admins will too.