What's new

Administrator Satisfaction Form

Kemp

Retired Admin
Hello. In the opinion of many Administrators, the community haven't recently had the opportunity to voice their opinions on the actions of certain Administrators, or share their concerns. Therefore, we're now giving the community the opportunity to submit their opinions in an anonymous form. I'm well aware that a similar form was submitted a few months ago by Bauer, however since then the team has been overhauled with many changes.

I'd like to just reiterate from Bauer that these responses are anonymous and Google doesn't actually give us the option to see any personal information, so rest assured they'll be anonymous. However, with the anonymity status comes responsibility. I'd really appreciate it if responses were kept mature, considerate and constructive. Demanding an administrator to get fired over an anonymous form isn't going to happen, nor is complaining about a specific administrator going to inflict any sanctions on them - that's what Administrator complaints are for.

So, without further ado...

Click here to view the form.

The form will close in 7 days, on Wednesday the 2nd of July. I'll then filter out all of the inevitable troll/hurtful responses and post them for Administrators to see. There may be a follow up topic with Administrators answering some repeated concerns that community members have, you'll need to stay posted for that.

Oldi

Platinum Member
I submitted my opinion on you guys, but not in an anonymous form :|

Robert

Retired Admin
You know Kemp.. I'd rather something like that not to be posted anonymously, just because I have no hate or bad things to say. Could you make another topic with a format we could fill out, just to avoid the google thing? Thanks in advance if you manage this, but from what I saw, all admins do their job, and have a good job doing it. Cheers, get back to me on that.

Kemp

Retired Admin
TempestFox said:
You know Kemp.. I'd rather something like that not to be posted anonymously, just because I have no hate or bad things to say. Could you make another topic with a format we could fill out, just to avoid the google thing? Thanks in advance if you manage this, but from what I saw, all admins do their job, and have a good job doing it. Cheers, get back to me on that.
You can submit a PM to me and I'll include it in the penultimate topic with your name on it, if you wish. Or you can just include your name at the end of the questions.

Karner

Banned
Another satisfaction form, queue up the promise in change and collective laughter towards the communities opinion

Charles

Retired Admin
Karner said:
Another satisfaction form, queue up the promise in change and collective laughter towards the communities opinion

Queue up the unneeded and degrading posts to attempt to make the administration team look bad.

I'm sure next time they won't bother gathering peoples opinions of the server and the administration team. They don't ask for anyones opinion and they 'do not care about the community' because of it, they do and they get people like you just making snide and belittling comments toward them.

On the other hand: Done.