What's new

Administrator Satisfaction Form

Kemp

Retired Admin
As stated in the closing of the post, I'll be making a similar announcement when the form closes to give administrators the option to respond to their serious responses.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Pandovix said:
The few others that have suggested it are right. These things should be public, and Administrators should respond if/when they are spoken about in a mature manner.
Keeping these things constantly hidden from all of us is stupid, and credits to Bauer for actually responding quickly, and constructively about his comments, however the community shouldn't need to hide behind a Google Docs form, these points should be activity stated if/when something is wrong with an Administrator, or when they feel something should be improved.

Doing this, once/twice, even three times a year really isn't adequate. Make the community feel as if their opinions are constantly valid and that they're not going to be attacked by every person who has/who desperately wants, power.

I'm pretty sure something similar as this has been suggested before, but literally things very rarely change from these things, you guys might think they do, but from someone outside of the whole, Administration group, it really doesn't do shit, I'm sorry for being blunt.

Everyone should have the decision whetever they want to do it anonymously or not. If you want us to know that you filled in a certain feedback then you are free to put your name below it so we're aware of it. But people should also have a chance to fill in the forms without us knowing who the person is.

Most of us, if not all, will respond to the feedback like Bauer did as soon as it closes.

Jboi

Head Administrator
ThePasst said:
Most of us, if not all, will respond to the feedback like Bauer did as soon as it closes.

I concur. I really do appreciate the criticisms, especially the negative ones because they show me what I'm doing wrong and once the problem is found I can work on changing it. Although being called a "gay cunt" doesn't help me much with what I should be doing differently :laugh:

SimonH

Retired Admin
Kemp said:
As stated in the closing of the post, I'll be making a similar announcement when the form closes to give administrators the option to respond to their serious responses.

Likewise shall I. I'm already picking up on a general feel of mine anywho, which I will respond to when the form closes ;) :cop:

Davis

Administrator
Here are my current responses to the form:
He is too hard and rough on things always demanding stuff thats not fair since once in a while people loose stuff because of bugs etc or even SSes aint enough for him.
I rarely refund people in game unless I witness them first hand as refunds are to be handled on the forums, as for being too hard and rough, if it's just about this then that's understandable and I hope my explanation is okay.

"somewhat active, but a good admin and he's friendly aswell.
Just, most of the time when BigD is the only admin on, he's mostly RPing and the assistances take ages to be assigned.
I appreciate the comment regarding me being friendly, as for me taking ages to assist people when I'm on roleplaying, it's common that there'd be 3 or 4 administrators on and then they'd log off and the assistances would still be there, but that's my bad. I apologise.

Best member of the management team in terms of activity, knows his stuff willing to go out of the way to help others, for example getting up at 2am to restart the database - dedication.
I highly appreciate this, thank you.

BigD is probably the admin who sticks the most to his duties and what he's been told to do. Have never met him directly, but from what I've heard he's understanding and friendly. Because of the admin team hierarchy admins and senior admins often step in before him, so I have never really met him due to the need of help. Seems to follow protocol and doesn't usually include his own opinions in matters of punishments and similar.
I hope to be able to assist you one day, thank you for the kind words.

Doesn't deserve his spot in the admin team.
I'm sorry that you think that but without a reason, I cannot deny nor confirm your reasoning behind this.

Most 2 faced person you could think off.
I used to be the most 2 faced cunt in the server, I barely had any friends, I found it hard to secure a spot in any faction and I was generally hated and regarded as a 'seep', if you formed your opinion based on my previous actions then I can only ask that you allow me the chance to prove that I've changed.

He is quite active though in my opinion he should take a more serious and responsible position, like Jetty. He tends to take stuff not serious at all when for example his friends are in a TS channel along with other people.
This is very true, I have a laugh and a joke with my friends in teamspeak and I do need to learn to balance my administrative position with my friends and I will do my best to be more serious when necessary.

I see him from time to time. He has helped with an OOC complaint before, and I feel he handled it well.
I'm glad I could be of assistance.

He seems to be very friendly, but I don't know if he's biased or not. He was definitely very aggressive and twisted words often before, and since then I've tried to stay away from him because he was a backstabber back then. Now, I'm just not sure whether it's his public, friendly face when interacting with everyone(so I dunno if he's really like that or just being two-faced.)
I feel it necessary to quote what I said above "I used to be the most 2 faced cunt in the server, I barely had any friends, I found it hard to secure a spot in any faction and I was generally hated and regarded as a 'seep', if you formed your opinion based on my previous actions then I can only ask that you allow me the chance to prove that I've changed."

BigD does a good job of keeping the server running when Tommy or Jetty aren't there. He's a good admin, and deserves his position.
Thank you!

BigD alike many others, is a very active member of the community as a whole and is usually always available to help the server and the community even when he's not on his PC and for example, the server needs to be restarted he seems to always be available to do so.
Highly appreciated, glad I can help you when necessary too.

Uh, pretty much what I said about other administrators too. I feel like BigD has lost his motivation because he just to be 'there' on the forums, he was always busy with something so there is nothing to do or he doesn't want to do it but his in-game activity is amazing and when you need him, he actually responds.
I'm going to be honest, my motivation did have a small spree where it dropped, it was horrible and I had a lack of motivation, I'm slowly becoming more motivated and completing the work.

BigD has been working very hard. He's a good guy and knows what he's doing.
Thanks.

Seems like a good member of the admin team.
Thank you for the words.

"BigD is the hero of RCRP. Waking up at 3 am to restart the server.
He also is there when I need him and always makes sure that everything is alright for me, +1 for his dedication"
Glad I could help you, I hope to help you more in the future.

Great admin. Very active both on forums and IG.
Appreciated, thank you.

BigD is a great administrator, always keeping a fair point of view and is furrow on his decisions. He is a friendly admin who doesn't mind interacting with the player-base. He is always quick to respond and very helpful. No quarrels for him, good lad.
I highly appreciate your kind words and I'm glad that's how you see me.

DigB, good admin and fair admin.
Sounds good.

Could be better, but i guess he does okay.
I can only approve if I am criticised with valid, or any, reasons.

Fair and useful, does his best.
Fair enough.

It's not people's fault that they lost their guns due to silly bugs or timeouts, people can't do a nice RP action without losing their guns, and after losing their guns in a second they have to wait 2 or 3 days to get refunded, ruining any rp action
As mentioned above, because some refunds require further investigation, it is better to post a refund on the forums and that is commonly what I tell players to do.

I was never assisted by him so I cannot judge, but when I tried to PM him or talk to him he seemed to ignore me most of the times I don't really like his attitude.
I am spammed with faction chat messages, admin messages, assistance, reports, helper requests, teamspeak requests, etcetera. I apologise if don't reply.

Meh. Bit of a bastard sometimes. Likes to flaunt his power around a lot. His actions are normally justified. Honestly it seems like he has just lost the motivation as a admin.
I don't like to 'use my power', it's likely that you've misunderstood me in a certain situation, if you do ever feel like this then please talk it out with me at the time.

eeh. unsure what to put here, he is good but can be .. a dick at times.. Sorry mate
Fair enough, you're entitled to that opinion.

Not a very kind as a person, he does his job, I don't think he worth to be in a managment position.
That's slightly contradicting, I do my job but I don't deserve to have the position of which I do my job. I apologise that I am apparently not very kind to you.

Pretty decent admin, he can be helpful when needed
Fair enough, thank you.

Too much of status abuse we can see from this man. Sometimes a feeling hits that he looks down on you. However, 8 is because there's a lot of respect for him because of what he has done for the good of the server, no matter how he acted during these changes.
I apologise that that is how you feel when I interact with you, I like to treat everybody equally and I wouldn't like to think that I do abuse my power, but if you see a situation where I am doing so, please let me know immediately.

Same as Doddsy really, good lad, needs to go on a-duty more and help out more often.
Fair enough, my activity has been horrible lately, I plan to and have been improving my activity.

EDIT:
He's amazing.
Makes good decisions and manages RCRP and the team perfectly!
I appreciate that, glad I'm doing it right.

Where should I start? Pretty sure majority of the community wants you gone because of your completely biased acts. Dont even try to deny it you know you are in some way shape or form.
I would argue against this but you haven't stated how I'm biased, but simply that I am in some way. If you're able to tell me how, I'll be happy to defend myself.

He's fun to be around. He does a great job with management. He's a good leader. Not really much to say except I hate him for getting me suspended. But yeah, him and Tommy do an amazing job building such a great team, he should keep it up.
Haha, thanks. Just don't land a chopper in PC next time. >.> (If you are who I think you are.)

I hope that he lives by his name, being either a Big Mac or a big phallus.
Have had some differences with him a while ago, but worked it out.
Lol thanks.

BigD is quite an active administrator that makes sure to hear everyone's sides of a situation before judging, thus not making rash decisions. BigD responds to reports and assistances and is a decent administrator as a whole.
That's good to hear, thank you.

BigD. Honestly at first, I didn't really like you but talking with you in teamspeak opened up my eyes to all the things you've done for the server behind the scenes. Outstanding work man.
I'm glad we settled our differences somewhere down the line.

At first the community made fun of him, but look at him now. He's proven himself to his haters. Keep it big.
Thanks, 'keep it big', I see what you did there.

Although he wants to get in charge and act like a boss, I still like his accent.
My job, surprisingly enough is to 'Manage' at sometimes it might seem like I'm being 'bossy' but at certain points I need to put my foot down. Glad someone likes my accent though.

BigD is a cunt.. BigD is an ass licker.. Yet still he's great at his duties. Perhaps it's because he got absolutely no life other than doing TommyB's work.
I'm not sure whether I should take this as an insult, or a compliment so I'll take it in the middle, just because I put a lot of effort into RC:RP that doesn't mean I have no life, glad that you can say this behind an anonymous form and not to me though.

Oldi

Platinum Member
Looking forward t osee the other admin responses! :>!

Shmoogle

Retired Admin
It appeared that a lot of my comments followed a similar theme so I'd rather just state my replies as a single answer due to the commonality in my responses.

I was only quite recently rehired in the admin team meaning that I didn't have too much time to prove my activity both IG and on the forums before my computer unfortunately broke. This lead me to be intensively inactive and not have the opportunity to converse with the community apart from on my phone, which felt tedious and annoying so I didn't do it as often as I could have. In whole this lead to me being quite distant from the server and not have as much as an input. However now I am fully back and active as my computer has been fixed and I can gain access to the server. I hope to see you all on the server and begin to prove my activity to you all.

Thanks for the responses and ratings nonetheless.

Jack

Donator
Shmoogle said:
It appeared that a lot of my comments followed a similar theme so I'd rather just state my replies as a single answer due to the commonality in my responses.

I was only quite recently rehired in the admin team meaning that I didn't have too much time to prove my activity both IG and on the forums before my computer unfortunately broke. This lead me to be intensively inactive and not have the opportunity to converse with the community apart from on my phone, which felt tedious and annoying so I didn't do it as often as I could have. In whole this lead to me being quite distant from the server and not have as much as an input. However now I am fully back and active as my computer has been fixed and I can gain access to the server. I hope to see you all on the server and begin to prove my activity to you all.

Thanks for the responses and ratings nonetheless.

Boo! Hiss!