Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoltan

Donator
Karner said:
Alexi said:
Earl said:
Zomane said:
Is taking the reefer out going to be allowed? Wouldn't the lake freeze up?
As far as my knowledge goes, salty waters don't freeze, and San Andreas is a state located on an island in the ocean, and the source of our "rivers" is the ocean too - so I suppose it doesn't really freeze. This or that, there's no point in overcomplicating things imo :)
Salty waters do freeze, but theres no point in making it so complicates.
Not with the amount of salt that RCRP has
;-)

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Changelog said:
  • Added /snowplow for Elite Trucking and the SACFD that will attach a snow plow to the Cement Truck and Yosemite respectively.
While this is a nice feature to have, it can be easily abused, so I'll just put this in here - if you're caught abusing the abillity of pushing anything aside with the snow plow, you will be permanently banned from the server. And I mean it! Don't do it.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Earl said:
Changelog said:
  • Added /snowplow for Elite Trucking and the SACFD that will attach a snow plow to the Cement Truck and Yosemite respectively.
While this is a nice feature to have, it can be easily abused, so I'll just put this in here - if you're caught abusing the abillity of pushing anything aside with the snow plow, you will be permanently banned from the server. And I mean it! Don't do it.

giphy.gif

Robin

Retired Admin
Bauer said:
Earl said:
Changelog said:

giphy.gif
get to tha.. cement truuck

Giga

Donator
One member of a certain faction already abused the snow plow script less than three hours after its implementation. Guess someone's lucky to receive a stern warning instead of a ban.

Jeroen

Donator
Giga said:
One member of a certain faction already abused the snow plow script less than three hours after its implementation. Guess someone's lucky to receive a stern warning instead of a ban.
I actually attached the snowplow object on a local server to an FBI Rancher to test shit with attached objects and found that shit out. Also giggled around with friends by attaching object ID 11111 to my car.

ryan

Donator
If I personally find anybody abusing /snowplow in Elite Trucking they'll find themselves fired, blacklisted and a complaint to administrators being passed on.

Only warning!

TommyB

Owner
ryan said:
If I personally find anybody abusing /snowplow in Elite Trucking they'll find themselves fired, blacklisted and a complaint to administrators being passed on.

Only warning!
don't forget perm banned

Status
Not open for further replies.