What's new

Winter Roleplay 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekvivokk

Donator
Something struck me today. Why is it the snowlevel that decides when you can offroad and not, how much it could have snowed? I mean, it's not very realistic.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Zlagther said:
Something struck me today. Why is it the snowlevel that decides when you can offroad and not, how much it could have snowed? I mean, it's not very realistic.

Because people still want to have fun and not do maths every time they log in. There is a thing called over-complicating things.

Ekvivokk

Donator
Well the admins could plan a bit, and say these days there is to much snow to do this, these days it ain't. I do see it's a bit complicated, but there are a lot of things that are complicated on this server, it's supposed to be that way.

Also, they could just add that to the MOTD, snow height: 40cm and then add it to the rules here, what height you can and can't drive off-road.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Zlagther said:
Well the admins could plan a bit, and say these days there is to much snow to do this, these days it ain't. I do see it's a bit complicated, but there are a lot of things that are complicated on this server, it's supposed to be that way.

Also, they could just add that to the MOTD, snow height: 40cm and then add it to the rules here, what height you can and can't drive off-road.
Many people are already having trouble with understanding the current snow levels, which are as simplified as possible. Believe me, complicating it any further would really do more bad than good. :no:

Vedder

So I installed the snowfx and the textures and.. what I'm really missing.. what the most of us misses is some proper winter skin mods. So if anyone has some, please share here, preferably low poly, not some fancy HD skins that don't fit in the GTA. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.